1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Happy new year Adharv. Thanks for the feedback. Will post the next episode shortly

2. blackbeauty84

Happy new year sachini. Thank you. Will post the next episode pretty soon.

Sachini likes this.
  3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Happy New year BB...If Mithun is dead, Is there any hidden mastermind behind all this?

4. blackbeauty84

Chapter-42

‘Mrs.Jaishankar are you there? ’ Lawyer asked after experiencing silence.

‘Yes I’m. Sorry I’m in shock.’ She said.

‘Understandable. I think they have video recorded the meeting which they are showing to police. Don’t worry mam. Your boys are treated well and they are taking it well. A lawyer is sitting near them for assistance.’ He assured her.

There was a staunch silence in Jai’s face when Priya conveyed the information to Jai. She wasn’t sure whether he is worried about his boys or mourning the death of a person who was once his friend. He didn’t comment anything when she asked him about it.

The flight landed bringing their silent trip to end. Jai’s car driver was waiting in airport and they directly went to the police station. Lawyer greeted them and told boys are still being questioned by police.

Chairman Venkat too arrived in the vicinity and he took Jai away ‘Jai, do you know Mithun is dead? I just got to know.’

‘Yes…’

‘Once again I can’t let my company name dragged into this mess created by you or your boys…’

‘ You are ridiculous. They just met their step father which has nothing to do with your company.‘ Jai flared up.

‘I apologize. I had wrong choice of words.’ Chairman said after a long silence.

‘This is time to fix things at your end. I have a video of Mithun and Kishore conspiring against Evolution.’ Jai said showing him the video.’ This is what I showed to client office this morning.’

Chairman’s face turned from surprise to serious in a matter of minutes. ‘How did you get this Jai? Shouldn’t you have informed me first considering Kishore is involved? You have been blinded by your enmity towards Mithun.’

‘I acted in best interest of Evolution. Client understood fault is at his side and was ready to take action against Mithun. This wouldn’t have been possible if Kishore was caught first. ‘ Jai said despairingly.

Jai could see lawyer in distance waiting to meet him. ‘Excuse me’ he said to chairman and went towards his lawyer. Priya too joined them.

‘We have some news at last. Mithun attended a phone call after your boys left his hotel room.He attempted another number several times which he didn’t get through. So police is sure it’s not your boys. Looks like Mithun has consumed some medicine, so the suspicion is on whether it’s suicide. Post mortem results are yet to arrive.’ Said the lawyer.

‘No charges pressed on them right?’ Priya asked.

‘ Nothing so far. They will be left now once a statement is taken from them. Police is considering this as an accidental death. Thank heavens they video recorded the meeting.’ Lawyer said to Jai’s relief.

Priya stepped away to make a phone call and Jai lighted a cigarette

‘Jaishankar, I want you to accompany me to Kishore’s house now.’ Chairman said stoically.

‘That will not be appropriate.’ Jai replied curtly.

‘I want you to.’ chairman said in a voice which indicated that Jai has to abide by it.

The growing tension between him and chairman was disturbing Jai. He could see his boys coming out of police station and he immediately went towards them.

‘Your first visit to police station I believe.’ Chairman Venkat was trying to lighten the mood.

Jai took leave of his family to visit Kishore that night. He and Venkat sat next to each other in car. A lot had to be discussed but silence enveloped both of them.

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Dishaa and 6 others like this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Happy New Year everyone!

haaa..growing wilder .. story is so gripping thanks for the update.

--PS

Adharv likes this.
  6. Sachini

Sachini Bronze IL'ite

Is one moremurder awaiting us BB? I some how get that gut feeling.

7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Is Chairman the culprit..Somehow I feel weird when he's in focus nowadays

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OMG so much of twist and turns....
    What really happened to mithun? Boys are safe..... Waiting to know what is with kishore and why is this chairman acting something funny all of a sudden...

9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Each one has there own issues to prioritize....Chairman looks very mean :screamcat: Good boys are safe.... As always Jai's characterization is really superb. :beer-toast1: Looking forward to know what happens next and mystery behind mithun's death.. Thanks for this interesting update BB Ma'am.

10. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame