1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Good that Jai is back..Now time for some action...lol... Going good BB...

2. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hi Blackbeauty,
    stopped at wrong entry... please do post soon...:crybaby2::crybaby2:

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

BB Ma'am you really stopped it at the wrong place :screamcat::screamcat: I wanted to know how the family reacts now after Jai's arrival.:sunglasses::sunglasses: it was pretty cool update and surprises all around. Nice to see srikanth pulling sriram. waiting waiting waiting to know what happens next.....thanks for this sweet update. :cheer:

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-35

‘Good all of you are here.’ Jai said sitting comfortably on sofa. His eyes rested on Priya ‘What happened to you? I became worried when you were not responding.’

After nudging his brother Sriram got up to give some privacy to the couple.

‘Where are you going? ’ Jai questioned.

‘Can we talk in dining hall dad? I’m very hungry’

‘Me too. Let me freshen up and join you guys.’ Jai said and went to the room.

Srikanth looked at his brother ‘I think he forgot about me doing project in his company..’ and laughed.

Priya smiled. Instead of waiting at the dining table, she went towards her room.

When she was about to open the door,she could hear Jai talking in his phone ‘Maya, I’m extremely busy this week …Ok I’ll try.’

Priya froze on the spot. It took her few minutes to compose herself. When she entered the room she could see Jai was in washroom. She sat on the couch waiting for him. She was fuming inside.

Jai who was surprised to see her in the room went and hugged her. Priya pushed him away.

‘Enough of this..Jai.’

‘What non-sense! What do you mean Priya?’ Jai who didn’t expect such a reaction from Priya was shocked.

‘I thought highly of you Jai. Never thought you will stoop to this level. How can you Jai?’ she screamed.

‘What are you talking about?’ he asked in a stern voice pulling Priya closer. Since their marriage Priya hasn’t seen Jai’s face like that.

‘I was referring to this Jai, if you don’t understand and I happened to over hear your conversation with Maya just now. So don’t pretend as if it didn’t happen.’ Priya said thrusting the envelope that chairman sent in Jai’s hand.

Jai’s face went pale on seeing the contents of envelope. There were several photographs of Jai with Maya in totally inappropriate poses.

‘This is not me. I was never close with her or anybody else. Where did you get this from?’

‘I heard just now you were talking with her. I even asked you the other day Jai you admitted that you were involved with her.’ Priya said devoid of emotions.

‘Oh my… I was speaking with Maya Krishnan. She is my batch mate, currently CTO of India Beverages and we got in touch recently as we won a deal there. During an interview to business magazine on the deal she said we were college sweet hearts which is not the case. We went out couple of times but we parted as the course got over. It became a standing joke in the company that this is why we won the deal.’ Jai browsed for the article in his mobile and gave it to Priya. ‘She called me today to invite for us both for a family function.’

Priya’s eyes became wet and she said ’I’m sorry Jai.’

‘Now tell me what is this all about and who sent you these photos.’ His voice was angrier than before. His face reddened as Priya narrated the whole chain of events.

‘When I saw these photographs I don’t know what else to think off and also this news was coming from your chairman.’

Jai didn’t respond her and reached for his cigarettes.

‘How can you believe this filth than me? ‘ He took the photographs in hand ‘This Maya was working in our Singapore office. She was pushing me for transfer to India and when she had found a right role in the company I authorized the transfer. I rarely come across her in office. I had to terminate her as I found her cheating; we did this with conclusive proof.’ Jai took a deep breath.

‘Those photographs could have been photoshopped. Do you need anymore explanations or shall I leave? ‘ Jai said finishing his cigarette.

‘Jai…’

‘I cannot say it’s okay because it’s not. I cannot accept that you suspected me. Don’t expect me to be normal about it. ‘Jai dressed up and left the room.

Priya felt her heart is breaking into thousand pieces as the door closed behind Jai.

AnooSA, Anu14, Lata6 and 4 others like this.
  5. blackbeauty84

Thank you Peddadas

6. blackbeauty84

Posted the next episode. Please check now.

7. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv. Posted the next episode now.

8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Ohh..It's still tense now...Want to know what happened further

9. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Superb BB. Eagerly waiting for next.

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Why such a small episode BB dear. Eagerly waiting for next