1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-33

It was the lawyer who was calling her. ‘Mrs.Jaishankar, I have a source in corporation office and what I found out shocks me. My source says that they are under tremendous pressure from higher ups to take some action against your property. Looks like you have got a powerful enemy. ‘

Since he didn’t get response from other side he asked ‘Mrs.Jaishankar are you there?’

‘Yes. I’m here. So you will continue working on this?’

‘Of course our firm will represent you legally. I just mailed your husband as well.’

Priya wondered whether Mithun would be involved in this. She knew he had a deep vengeance on Jai but will he stoop to this level of personal attack. How about Maya ?Is that something triggered by Mithun as well?. But Jai told he was involved. All she wanted that moment was to sit with Jai and discuss with him about things happening around them.

Should I talk to him through phone? She hesitated and that minute she heard a knock in the door. Sriram entered her room.

‘You appear very worried. If it is about the house I think we are in good hands.’ He commented.

‘I know that but still......’

‘Ok leave that. Have you seen today’s paper?’ he asked.

‘No. What it is about? Another interview about your father?’ she teased. Priya knew Sriram gets excited whenever his dad’s name appears in media.

‘No. It’s your interview. Supplementary paper carries an article about your cake studio.’ Sriram showed her the piece. It was an excellent write up about Priya’s unique cake designs.

‘They have mentioned about some reviews of customers in your facebook page.’ He pointed out.

‘Wow. I don’t know how I missed it.’ She exclaimed.

‘I know. It’s because you were acting weird last few days. Now chin up and get back to your bakery. This is not a day to hide around.’ Sriram smiled.

‘Yes. I’ll better do that.’ She took her hand bag and started off.

‘Priya, dad is asking about why are you not picking up his calls. What should I say?’ By the way he looked at her, Priya was sure Sriram knew something is wrong.

Priya couldn’t face his gaze, and said ’I’ll call him soon.’

Once Priya reached her bakery, she was told by her staff that there was good number of enquiries for customized cakes. She started responding to prospects and was very excited about the same.

City was blessed with sudden spell of rains and it lifted up the mood of Priya. She was enjoying the rain, sipping a cup of hot tea and admiring the view of city from the window.

‘Hello, Priya. Enjoying the weather is it?’ entered Meera with her cheerful smile.

‘Welcome. Your first visit here I believe’ Priya said excitingly.

‘No. I came here twice. Both the times you weren’t here. By the way dad asked me to give you this.’ She gave Priya a sealed envelope. Priya’s hand trembled once she received the envelope.

‘Any idea what is this about?’ Priya questioned.

‘No. When I was about to start I told dad that I’m coming to this area. He requested me to hand deliver this to you. He said he will call you regarding this.’ Priya glanced at the envelope on which she could see ‘Private and confidential’ written by chairman.

‘Priya. I want to talk to you about something.’ Meera said seriously.

That was going to be an important day for one of them sitting in the room!

Sachini, Lata6, Arunarc and 3 others like this.
  2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hi blackbeauty,
    After reading your comment on iniya story.. i came across your two stories link... Completed your first story "At right time".
    Started an hour back and completed second story... But never knew that i have big suspense at end... Thought it completed story.... Please post next episode dear...

4. Vrushti

Vrushti New IL'ite

Amazing :) Loved it fully

5. sathisaran

sathisaran New IL'ite

Hi

6. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hey dear next episode pls...

7. blackbeauty84

Thank you Stayblessed. Glad you liked the episode. Have a great day.

8. blackbeauty84

Hi Preetii,
    Welcome to the thread. Glad you found your way from Iniyaa's thread.
    Happy you got hooked to the story. Will post the next episode soon.

9. blackbeauty84

Hi Vrusthi,
    Welcome to IL. Super happy you loved the story. Have a wonderful day and continue reading the story.

Vrushti likes this.
  10. blackbeauty84

Hi Sathisaran,
    Welcome to IL. Glad you chose my story as your first fiction reading.Super hapy to receive your feedback. Will post the next episode soon.Have a wonderful day.

sathisaran likes this.