1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,
    I'm back with another story. Do continue to provide me your support, feedback and wishes.

Though it will be a sequel to my earlier story At the Right Time At The Right Time , this will be an independent read as well.

Vrushti, boldnbutiful and stayblessed like this.
  2. blackbeauty84

Chapter-1

Priya entered the hotel and slowed down the car. She handed over the car for valet parking and enquired the way to the café. Her mobile rang as she started towards café.

Priya smiled looking at the caller name. It was her husband Jaishankar.

“Jai…Flight landed?”

“Yes…Missed you a lot..you are at home right?”

“No…I’m at Gateway..I sent you a message..” . Priya took a break post her marriage and started looking for opportunities recently. She found a good opening for Senior delivery manager and after two rounds of interviews HR asked her to come to the Hotel for final round of discussion.

“I’m yet to check my messages… If you are at Hotel Gateway, let’s have our dinner there. I’ll come there directly. How about Vivaan?.”

“Sure..Vivaan is in his friend’s house for sleepover he will be home only tomorrow morning..”

“Wow…rest of the day sounds interesting…” Jai told excitingly

“Jai..behave responsibly as the father of three sons.” Priya chided him in mock anger.

“Ha ha.my responsibility as husband comes first. See you in an hour, all the best.” Jai ended the call.

Priya found the way café and seated herself opposite to the HR, and the another manager from Italy with whom she will be working on a day today basis. After discussing in detail regarding Priya’s experience the Italian manager said

“We are pretty impressed with your profile Priya. On a personal side tell us about your family. What does your husband do?”

“He is a managing director in a company .”

“Which company?” HR manager interrupted

“Evolution”

“You also worked with Evolution right… So Jaishankar is your husband name? Are we talking about the one …” that moment Priya knew she has to answer lot of questions.

It’s a second marriage for both Priya and Jai. Jaishankar , managing director of ‘Evolution’ relocated to Chennai when his divorce proceedings started and settled in same Gated community where Priya lived with her son Vivaan. Jai didn’t know Priya was a widow initially. Jai and Priya realized their love for each other and joined their hands in matrimony much to the cheer of their children and well-wishers.

Priya left her job in ‘Evolution’ so that she can take next step with Jai. Jai is one of the powerful people in the IT industry and in-line to be the next chairman of Evolution.

When Priya came out from the Café , Jai was sitting in the reception and reading ‘The Economic Times.’ He was wearing her favorite dark blue shirt and grey trousers. He looked fitter and younger than his actual age of late forties. Priya’s eyes sparkled like diamonds while she was looking at Jai.

Jai held her hand firmly and led her to the restaurant.

“How did the interview go, Priya?”

“It went well till they realized who my husband is…post which it took a different direction. ”

“It will sure be in your favor “ Jai told looking at Priya’s face.

“Jai….I can tell for sure you are happy this very moment…”

“How?” Jai raised his eyes

“Do you know your eyes smile too?”

“I’m sure it does…. when my happiness is sitting opposite to me.” Jai said looking at her eyes realizing how happy he is since Priya came to his life.

3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Awesome start...my happiness is sitting opposite to me... great thought!

InterestBlog and geethaattiguppe like this.
  4. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

This is the first time I have read a fiction story in IL and well I did seem to have made a good start!

I just loved the writing and the story...atleast the love was visibly in the air....I could feel their love...if you know what I mean to say!

waiting for the rest of the story!

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Vow BB
    Awesome start.... Pls Take story in a positive way.... Dear. I am forced to hear the mega serial dialogues though I did not like them much. Due to elders interest we need to hear all the craps... So Story reading is one of my best hobby. I am glued in to the story and reading a lively and lovely story gives us a positive energy and thoughts abt happenings around us. Hence said so....

6. geethaattiguppe

geethaattiguppe New IL'ite

7. blackbeauty84

Thank you Lata6

8. blackbeauty84

Thank you beautifullife30. Welcome to fiction section in IL, there are so many interesting stories.

I hope I'll keep the love alive and keep you excited in upcoming chapters.

9. blackbeauty84

Thank you Aarthi. This is definitely going to be a positive one don't worry about that.
    I hear you on mega serials and yes reading something positive makes us look the world around us in positive way.

10. blackbeauty84

Thank you geethaa :)