1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 49:

“What are you doing….” – Veni pinged Rishi

“Actually, I have got something to tell you!” – Veni sent

“What happened?! Did that Ashok come again or what?” – Rishi

“Nope! I didn’t see him after I slapped him!” – Veni

“Ok tell me!” – Rishi

“I love someone…. Don't know whom to tell!” – Veni

“Oh!!!” – Rishi wasn’t comfortable all of a sudden.

“You know na…I don’t have friends and all I have is you…to share my thoughts and feelings” – Veni

“Hmmm! So who is that?! Neighbor? Proposed him?” – Rishi shot the questions and showed he is too curious.

“Am yet to propose him! Will tell you once I propose him!” – Veni

“Oh! Then why did you tell now?” – Rishi was irritated but tried his best to be cool.

“Felt like sharing! I never expected he will bring a big change in my life….! In fact I never thought I will fall in love! He changed everything you know….” – Veni smiled as she sent

“Oh!” – Rishi didn’t know what else to send.

“My best wishes! Propose him! I am sure he will accept you! No one will reject you! Don’t worry! My prayers for you” – Rishi sent genuinely.

“Really?! Will he accept my love?” - Veni

“Who will reject you Krish?! Come on! Be positive” – Rishi sent and sat quietly as he was disturbed.

“Even he calls me as Krish….He is the first one to call me like that….Everyone calls me Veni….” – Veni sent and smiled.

“Oh” – Rishi

“Am too tensed! Shall we meet today?! Evening around 6?” – Veni

“What for ? Are you going to propose him in front of me?” – Rishi was restless

“Come on! No way! Its very personal and I want it to be private!” – Veni

“Then?!” – Rishi

“Come na! All these days you came as such! There weren’t any questions from your side! What happened to you all of a sudden?” – Veni

“I will come” – Rishi ended up the conversation.

It was few hours before their meeting, Veni pinged Rishi.

“Am very sorry! I totally forgot! I have to attend my friend’s birthday party. Shall we meet after that? 7 pm?” – Veni

“Hmm okay” – Rishi

Veni wore a sky-blue chiffon salwar and looked herself on the mirror. She smiled as she thought of herself. Her hair was left loose and she was wearing a small diamond earring that her dad gifted her long back. She was looking unusually happy as she reached the destination. As promised, Rishi was already waiting for her. Veni made sure that he does not look at her.

Time was 6:57 p.m and Rishi received Veni’s call.

“Hey am very sorry! Can you please come up?! Its an emergency I need your help” – Veni said and Rishi was restless

“Hey what happened?! Are you okay?” – Rishi

“Am ok. But please come now” Veni

Rishi opened the gate and got in that huge house. Seemed like it was newly built and there weren’t any traces of party or get together. As he walked in, Veni was standing in her sky-blue salwar.

“oye! What?! No one is here?!” – Rishi was confused

“Come!” – Veni smiled.

“You know what! I told you right about the guy I love….” – Veni started and Rishi was upset at once.

“I want to propose him now….! I don’t want to go round and round! I love you Rishi!” – Veni smiled and Rishi stood surprised.

“You mean? “ – Rishi

“Yes! I mean it! I love you and lets get married in the future!” – Veni

“Will you accept me?!” – Veni

“You know the answer” – Rishi stood smiling with surprise.

“You cheat! I really thought you are in love with someone else! May be a neighbor or someone from your college! I didn’t even sleep yesterday” – Rishi said and Veni smiled calmly.

“I was sleepless for many nights Rishi! I haven’t told anything about me! When you told me about the pain of missing family, it hit me hard! I am that person whom you will hate if you come to know about me!” – Veni said with guilt and Rishi looked at her face curiously.

“Me and dad were too close! Because of this Ashok issue, we had a misunderstanding and I stopped talking to him….Its years…Its you who made me realize what I have been missing in my life. Though I had and have a beautiful family, I destroyed it completely because of my ego. Thank God that you came into my life! Else I would have suffered as such…..” – Veni said and Rishi stood speechless.

“Happy that I got my dad back! Thanks to you” – Veni

“I have thought of many gifts for you! But nothing was meaningful! So decided something else which you will like” – Veni

“What?” – Rishi

Veni sent a text in her phone and her family arrived at once. Rishi was surprised to see Veni’s family and they were all smiles.

“I have a beautiful family Rishi! Sharing it with you! Hope you like it!!! I am sharing my life’s most precious blessing with you” – Veni said sincerely and Rishi stood dumbstruck.

“Uncle! Aunty!” – Rishi did not know what to say.

“Relax my boy!” – Saravanan hugged Rishi instantly

“bless me aunty” – Rishi touched her feet.

“Hi Nivin” – Rishi smiled at him

“Didn’t expect this at all Krish” – Rishi looked at her in surprise and Veni was full of smiles.

“Shall we all go for a dinner? “ -Saravanan asked and everyone smiled.

As they walked towards the main gate, Rishi was curious

“Hey!!! When did you plan all this?!!! Too much man!! Ufff! Am dumbstruck” – Rishi

“I can see that on your face” – Veni

“When did you tell your parents about us?’ – Rishi

“Secret!” – Veni winked

“Everything feels like a dream” – Rishi

“A nightmare?” – Veni teased him

“Let it be! But an angel is with me” – Rishi smiled at her beautiful face.

"And whose house is this?!!!" - Rishi

"Ours...Newly constructed" - Veni said and Rishi was surprised.

“By the way what about your grandma?! She is not well or what?” – Rishi was curious

“Will tell you later! Let’s go now” – Veni took him into the car and everyone reached the restaurant with smile.

Tulasi was lying quietly on her bed staring at the sky without the moon. She could see few stars here and there.

“I was right…This marriage will never happen….I know….” – She said to herself.

Few drops of tears fell on her cheeks and she immediately wiped it.

Her thoughts drifted towards herself.

Though I was not blessed to live with my biological mother, I was blessed with my grandma…. Who would feed me good thoughts along with love and care.And…. not everyone is blessed with a good neighbor… My Mary aunty. What made her love me unconditionally all these years? Am I that lucky?!!! Truly blessed am! And again! Now Sammu aunty! At times I feel she is my mother’s replica. Whenever she talks about her good old days, my mind imagines her next to my mother…......She was caring even before she came to know that am her best friend's daughter. .....God has always blessed me. In-fact blessing me again and again! Who knows many would have felt bad when my mother passed away leaving me. No one would have thought that I will be showered with unconditional love wherever I go! This is the true blessing of my life….Fine then! Let me leave this to God! Let him decide! No more tears! Let me be myself. Tulasi wiped her tears gently and kept looking at the sky with a faint smile.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 7 others like this.
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Too good...very happy for Veni and Rishi....

But our cute Thulasi is suffering make her feel happy soon

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

happy for veni and rishi ...iniyaa. with the base of good upbringing from grandma and the blessings ..tulasi will have a good life
    waiting to see what happens next

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hii Ini dear,

Read the episodes in one go. Happy for Veni. Eager to know what's in store for my favorite Tulasi.:thinking::thinking:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh wow Veni..whats in store for Tulasi!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Episode 50:

Days passed; months passed. Mary aunty was becoming a famous tutor in the locality. There were many new kids and she was getting busier day by day. Her house was filled with kids and she loved that sight. The head count was exceeding the limit and Mary aunty was struggling to handle everything single handed.

Sometimes she forgot her evening tea, at times she couldn’t cook dinner on time, in fact she forgot to have enough water for herself.

That was one such day and Mary aunty was busy guiding few kids and other kids were assigned written work in parallel. Joyal parked his two-wheeler and tried entering his room amidst the crowd. He noticed his mom’s exhausted face and walked away quietly.

In another ten minutes, he gave her a cup of hot tea and she was surprised.

“Thanks Jo” – Mary aunty smiled as she took a sip.

“You had?”- She looked at him and he nodded his head with a smile.

To her surprise, he sat beside her and looked at the kids.

“Maa! I will also start teaching from today!” - Joyal said and Mary aunty couldn’t believe what he said.

She gave a wide smile and she was taken by surprise.

“Please take care of the elder kids Jo! At times I myself struggle to teach them! The syllabus is tougher for me” – Mary said as she corrected the test papers.

“As you say ma!And we will divide them into batches! We will allot particular timing for each batch! It will be easier I believe” – Joyal

“Do as you want! Let’s experiment! All is well” – Mary assured him with relief and Joyal was feeling fresh.

Joyal started teaching and he was no more bored, no more upset, no more depressed, infact he never had time for all these emotions or feelings. He was completely engrossed in learning each and every day from the school books. His heart was light and he never ever imagined he will teach kids at some time point in his life.

Mary aunty was able to balance her home and kids well. Everyone was getting busier and Joyal came with a new idea.

“Maa! Shall we have some special class on Saturdays?” – Joyal

“No! Am firm on this! No matter what! Saturdays and Sundays, we are not going to teach them! And moreover, we need time for ourselves! We need time to relax” – Mary

“Mom! No no wait! My idea is not to teach them on Saturdays! Let them just come and play here” – Joyal

“Why?! Let them play at home” – Mary

“Maa! Let them come here ma! Let them play together! Sometimes with us! It will make us happy! We will be relaxed, the kids will be happy to come here…And above all, a good bonding will be built among us! Grandma is there. She has a lovely garden with beautiful flowers and vegetables! It will be interesting for the kids to play there as well! It will be really good ma!” – Joyal tried to convince Mary

“But….” – Mary

“Let me talk to grandma as well!” – Joyal said and at once he walked towards Grandma’s house.

In few minutes, he explained his thoughts to Grandma.

“That’s good Jo! But are we going to have some kind of activity here?” – Grandma

“No no! not at all! Everyone should be completely free! The kids, we and everyone here…We all will just spend time together. We will allot all the Saturdays. May be till 1p.m – Joyal

“Okay! Let’s give a try” – Grandma smiled positively.

“Thanks grandma! I will inform the kids” – Joyal was enthusiastic after a long time.

That was the first Saturday and time was 10.15 a.m

Grandma was already done with her breakfast and she was busy admiring the flowers in her garden.

Two kids opened the main gate and Joyal smiled at them.

“Good morning Sir” – The girls chorused.

“Very good morning! So shall we play?” – Joyal asked and the girls smiled.

“Come on! Joyal took them to grandma’s house and the kids were busy looking at the colorful flowers.

“Like these flowers?” – Grandma smiled at them and they smiled back.

“Shall we pick one?” – the kids very badly wanted to have the flowers and grandma nodded with a smile.

They were so happy plucking the flowers and they jumped seeing the tomato plants and the brinjal plants.

“my dear kids! I have something for you!” – Grandma said as she came out of the house and the kids were excited.

She gave them a stainless-steel kitchen set and they smiled at her.

“Thank you, granny,” – They chorused and in no time, they started cooking lunch.

They plucked the leaves, flowers, sand and mud for their preparation and Grandma was feeling nostalgic seeing the kids.

The kids heard noise from Joyal’s house and the girls peeped over the compound wall.

Few boys have come and there started playing cricket.

“Hey!!! Shall we go?” – one asked the other.

“Even I want to play cricket! We will finish preparing our lunch and then join them” – The kid replied to her friend.

Soon they were done with their lunch preparation and went to Joyal’s house for cricket.

Though only 6 kids have come on Saturday, it was a new beginning for everyone.

It was lunch time and Joyal asked the kids to leave for lunch.

“Sir! Shall we come after lunch?! We will bring others as well” – Joyal smiled as he heard them.

“you can come after 3 p.m!” – Joyal

“2 o clock sir?” – The boy asked and Joyal nodded his head with a smile.

The kids left at once and Joyal walked into his house.

“Maa! Am hungry! Lunch ready?” – Joyal walked into the kitchen and Mary was busy correcting the test notes as the food was getting ready

“This is too much ma!” – Joyal

“Its ok! But we need a couple of persons to teach other languages in the evening! I feel its getting tougher for you to handle it single handed. I will try to check with the parents” – Mary said as she turned off the stove.

“I need food now! I cannot think of anything else now” – Joyal smiled and Mary laughed at him.

Their days were getting busier! Joyal started morning batches for elder kids and evening batches for younger kids. His schedule was completely packed and time flew. Saturdays were even more colorful and the kids always waited for the Saturdays.

Some kids were interested in watching Grandma’s colorful Rangoli at the entrance. Some tried learning them. Some loved to color them. Other kids clicked pictures of the colorful flowers, some tried making flower strings like grandma, Joyal at times played cricket with the boys, at times let them play within themselves. Apart from all these, Joyal noticed that the kids were building a good rapport among themselves and they loved to be with each other. It was in his tuition centre, that kids had their best friends.

At times Tulasi joined the kids and but she couldn’t make it every weekend. Joyal and Tulasi were slowly getting back to their normal and Tulasi was feeling light gradually.

P:S . Posting one more episode for today.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 7 others like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear! : )
    Lets see : )
    Have posted an episode for today! : )

8. IniyaaSri

Thats sweet! Lets see what happens further dear! : )
    Thanks Usha dear : )
    Have posted an episode today : ) : ) : )

9. IniyaaSri

Hey Leena dear!

Hope you are doing good : ) : ) : )
    We have to wait and watch for Tulasi!
    Have posted an episode for today dear : )
    Thanks for taking time and writing feedback dear : )

10. IniyaaSri

Thank PS! : )
    Have posted an episode for today! : ) : ) : )