1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ini dear,

I opened indusladies site today & jumped seeing you after a long time with a new story.:cheer: Read both the episodes. Loved the bond between grandma & her granddaughter.

liked briinjal curry of grandma. Now I am also thinking to make bharle vange (stuffed brinjal) at home. :yum:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Superb update Iniyaa...doing good...hope the same from you....will get update perfectly everyday that's Iniyaaa.....thank you for the new story dear....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

how natural! I loved every bit of it

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey Leena dear!

Hope you are doing good! Happy to see you here : ) : ) : )
    Glad that you liked the episodes....Ha Ha Ha! Just checked bharle Vange receipe! Seems to be inviting:hearteyes:
    Thanks once again dear!
    Have a lovely day and happy weekend! : )

5. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much Ammu dear! I wish I update everyday! Not sure though!
    Posting today's episode! Good day dear! : ) : ) : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thanks PS : ) : ) : ) Good day : )

7. IniyaaSri

Episode 3:

Tulasi was lying sleepily listening to the chirping. It was making her happy for no reason! That was a strange feeling making her happy each and every time. All that she knew was those sparrows were making her happy every day. She liked to see them, she liked to feed them, she liked to secretly watch them, she giggled when the sparrows pushed each other while eating. Everything was making her happy.

Now it was a lovely morning and the birds were chirping. Tulasi got up from bed without opening her eyes. She slightly checked the way with her half opened eyes. And then again shut both her eyes. She kept baby steps and walked towards the curtain. The first thing she liked to see early in the morning was those sparrows eating the grains. She smiled without her knowledge as she peeped secretly behind the curtain.

After cherishing the sparrows for another ten minutes, she walked drowsily and hugged her grandma.

“Good morning Grandma!” – Tulasi

“Good morning my dear” – Grandma kissed her cheeks

“When will dad reach here?” – Tulasi was excited suddenly.

“In another one hour may be” – Grandma said as she prepared special breakfast for her son in law.

“I will get ready then!” – Tulasi said happily.

Tulasi came out from the bathroom wrapped in a white towel and she ran towards her cupboard. She looked for her favorite dress and kept it ready

“Tulasi! I have told you right? Wipe your back at once you bath! Come on! Do it” – Her grandma said as she ran behind Tulasi.

Tulasi was in no mood to listen and she was excited to see her father.

“Come here” – Her grandma pulled her close and wiped her thoroughly and wore her favorite red frock.

“This dress looks pretty na! Even Diya likes this frock” – Tulasi said as she combed her hair.

“Grandma! I want to invite everyone to our home once! Diya invited all of us before the annual exam na” – Tulasi

“Sure dear!” – Her grandma smiled.

Tulasi was getting ready and the calling bell rang.

“Daddy!!!” – Tulasi hugged Natraj at once.

“How are you ma?” – Natraj smiled with few big carry bags.

“Am good! Come in” – Tulasi pulled his hand gently

“I will bring water” – Tulasi ran as her dad sat on the chair.

“Have this” – Tulasi gave and he smiled.

“Its already late! Will you refresh and come for breakfast?” – Grandma asked softly.

“Yeah! Am already hungry! Let me refresh” – Natraj said with a subtle smile.

“Daddy! Do you remember this dress?” – Tulasi asked happily.

“Of course dear! I bought this for your last birthday” – Natraj

“Heeeeyyyyyy!!! Am the winner! This you bought for Deepavali” – Tulasi laughed

“Am sorry!” – Natraj joined both his palm

“Am the winner! Am the winner” – Tulasi followed her dad wherever he went.

She was very much excited to see her dad after a week.

“Jollyyyyyyyy! Two days you will be with us na daddy” – Tulasi asked holding his hands.

“Yes my dear! And take those carry bags and see” – Natraj

Tulasi at once ran and took the carry bags. She loved everything. There were a couple of expensive dresses for her, few toys, lots of snacks and a saree for grandma.

Tulasi was jumping seeing everything.

“Grandmaaa!!!! New dress for you too!” – Tulasi ran into the kitchen with that Kanchipuram silk saree.

“Oh my God! I just bought two new sarees yesterday” – Grandma said with hesitation.

“Its pure silk! Rare these days” – Natraj said softly and grandma smiled thankfully.

As they started having their breakfast, Tulasi started with excitement

“Daddy! You know my friend Diya na… Next month is her birthday! Am going to make a very special gift for her…..I still have the gift she gave for my birthday…..I really want to give her a good gift! It has to be special” – Tulasi

“What is the gift dear?” – Natraj

“Don’t know. But I want to make her happy! She is my best friend na” – Tulasi smiled.

That was another happy weekend for Tulasi.

“Good morning Daddy!” – Veni hugged her dad and at once she received her morning kiss.

“Good morning my baby” - Saravanan smiled at his daughter.

“Get up! We are already late! Mummy is going to scold us” – Saravanan pulled his daughter and Veni pulled him back.

In few minutes, Veni was carried out of the bedroom and soon she ran away to her grandparents.

“Good morning my sweetheart” – Veni’s grandma kissed her forehead and she hugged her grandpa.

“Get ready! We are going to temple” – Veni’s mom stood with coffee mug.

“Maa…. we shall go in the evening…. I am not going to bath now” – Veni frowned.

“I already told you” – Veni’s mom raised her voice and the whole family stepped in to rescue Veni.

“Leave her! Small kid she is….” – Veni’s grandpa smiled at Veni.

“Yes Yes yes!” - Veni jumped and ran around the house.

“Come here my dear KrishnaVeni!” – Veni’s grandma called and Veni hugged her at once.

“You know na mummy! Am grandma’s pet!” – She showed her teeth to mom and she sighed.

Everyone smiled and Veni’s mom was getting busy with her breakfast preparation.

Veni’s days were filled with love, care, affection, moral values and all that she needed as a kid.

“Sweetheart! Shall we rehearse for your competition tomorrow?” – Saravanan

“No matter what! My KrishnaVeni is going to win. Come on my champion! Lets practise!” – her grandma kissed her again.

“That’s Right maa ! Come on Veni! We will rehearse now!” – Saravanan said and the whole family went behind Veni.

That was a beautiful family showering love on each other.

Deepu04, Sweetynila, Adharv and 6 others like this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Wow Iniya dear. So happy to see anew story from you.too cool. You are an awesome writer and now are you trying to cover kids genre. Don't ever say u will make mistakes.you are a super sooper sooper writer for me. Story is also going very good.
    Keep rocking as usual dear.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely families...lovely update
    Happy weekend Iniya....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 4:

That was a heavy rain and Tulasi was sitting with a sad face.

“Don’t worry dear…. Rain will subside and the sparrows will come now” – Grandma said as she held Tulasi’s chin.

“You fed the ants before rain….But my sparrows won’t come until rain stops…..I will wait for them to come” – Tulasi said softly and Grandma did not know what to do.

“Don’t be hungry dear! Let’s do one thing! Let’s save a handful of grains for the sparrows. Will store in a bowl. We will feed them once they come. Now have your breakfast” – Grandma said but Tulasi denied.

“I won’t eat until I feed someone” – Tulasi said firmly. Grandma was slightly shocked seeing her firmness.

“Hey Tulasi! What is this?!! Just now mom told me! Come on have your breakfast!” – Joyal said as he peeped from the compound wall and his mom Mary stood beside him holding an umbrella.

“No Jo! I won’t” – Tulasi shook her head firmly.

“Shall we do one thing? You got to feed someone right? I am starving from morning! Feed me! And then you can have!” – Joyal tried to be smart.

“No….. Your mom would have already prepared breakfast! I want someone who cant earn their own food easily. Grandma has told me already! I know! We should feed someone who really needs food” – Tulasi stood firm.

All three looked each other's face and looked at Tulasi. She kept looking at the sky and there was no chance that the rain will subside.

“Whom to search now?! Dear! Listen to me na! Lets store the food and feed later! May be in the evening or tomorrow morning! Have your breakfast now” - Grandma tried her best but Tulasi didn’t give up.

“Maa….Give me the umbrella! I am going out now” – Joyal said as they walked into their house.

“Where are you going in this heavy rain?!” – Mary sounded worried.

Joyal didn’t respond her and wore his slippers and moved out with umbrella.

Tulasi and Grandma were sitting at the entrance watching the rain and there was no trace of subsiding.

It was after half an hour, Joyal walked in with a smile. That was a small carry bag in his hand and Tulasi eyes sparkled as a small puppy peeped out of the carry bag.

“Come on madam! Feed him! Saw this poor fellow at the road side! Come one! Bring his breakfast” – Joyal said happily.

Tulasi was extremely happy and at she once she ran in to bring breakfast for the puppy. Grandma was too happy to see Tulasi feeding the puppy. And Joyal saw the happiness in Tulasi’s face. He always liked Tulasi and they both loved playing with each other. Though Joyal was elder to her by five years, he always liked being with her than his other friends. He always liked Tulasi for no reason.

“Ufff! Done? Will you have breakfast now?” – Grandma smiled at Tulasi and Tulasi jumped in happiness “ Yes Yes Yes”.

“Joyal! But why did you go out in rain?!” – Grandma asked with concern and Joyal smiled.

“Its ok grandma! Tulasi will be happy na….See her! Happily eating her breakfast….” – Joyal said and Grandma got reminded about her husband who use to be her neighbor just like Joyal.

“Even I was afraid! But Tulasi is happy ma” – Mary smiled as she walked in ….

Grandma did not know what to say seeing their love on Tulasi.

“Aunty! Dad has bought few gifts for Jo and you as well! I will bring! Everything from our shop” – Tulasi said as she ran inside. And three stood with a smile.

Veni's father Saravanan opened the cupboard and looked at all the awards that his darling daughter has received. She has always been the eye of the family. She was a superstar. She excelled in studies and other students always looked up to her.

“Dad! Come on! One more new item in the award cupboard. Veni walked in happily holding a small brass cup Trophy.

“Since its Hindi oratorical, I won easily. Many students cancelled their participation seeing my name in the list” – Veni smiled and Saravanan’s eyes were getting moist. He felt so proud of Veni. He wondered how she learned languages so easily.

"Dad! You know what? Today while coming, I saw a puppy limping and blood was oozing. I couldn’t see that and I wanted to help. I did not know what to do. When I was standing, I saw my English teacher coming. I ran to her and asked her to save the dog. She immediately called someone and they treated the dog" - Veni.

Saravanan hugged his daughter at once. Rather than all these awards and appreciations he was always keen on sowing good values in her and he felt happy whenever it worked out with Veni.

“Good girl! Am proud of you!” – Saravanan smiled at her.

“Poor dog! It was cute daddy! It was white and cute” – Veni smiled

Saravanan kissed his 10-year-old daughter and was thanking God for giving him such a lovely daughter.

He didn’t know that she is going to break his heart in few more days.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Deepu04, Adharv, Bhoonzee and 4 others like this.