1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Meerutha dear!
    Have a wonderful weekend ahead : ) : ) : )

2. IniyaaSri

Thats very sweet of you to say that!!!
    Thank you so much!
    It is you who made my day and I mean it: ) : ) : )
    Thanks once again!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead : )

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

So sad abt Veni and Saravanan....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 31:

“Veni! Open the door dear” – Saravanan knocked.

Veni was crying heavily and she didn’t want to open the door at all. But her dad didn’t want to leave and he kept knocking for another 5 minutes!

“Uffff!” - Veni sighed as she opened the door.

“What do you want dad?” – Veni asked wiping her tears

“What was my mistake…..? I just asked whether Ashok” – Veni’s dad was trying to explain and Veni gestured him to stop.

“Enough dad! Enough of uttering that name” – Veni said as she closed both her ears with both her palm.

“What dea…” – Saravanan tried to understand

“You are suspicious right?! Listen now! Mark this forever! I will never talk to any boy in my life! And I will just marry the person whom the family chooses! That’s it! This wont change. There is no need to be suspicious anymore. You can have this mobile phone as well” – Veni pulled his palm and handed it over to him and he stood shocked.

“What…?!” – Saravanan asked and Veni was already sitting on the bed behind the closed doors.

The whole family was watching and no one want to come in between father and daughter though.

Everyone thought Veni is temporarily angry and she will be fine the next morning. But Veni has decided it forever.

Saravanan pleaded her for next few days but things didn’t work as he expected. And unexpectedly Veni was stubborn without giving up and everyone were shocked seeing her egoistic attitude! Veni cried alone at times but never she wanted to give up her stubbornness.

She took her bag from that wooden cupboard and kept it on her bed. She arranged all her books in it as her heart was thinking about Krishna.

“Krishna….!” – She whispered.

“Thanks” – she said to herself.

“Thank you so much Krishna but I can never tell you this in person! Sorry” – Veni was feeling painful. But there were no tears in her eyes. She was becoming too determined to cry.

She arranged all her books and she was ready for the next day.

It was morning 8 and she woke up slowly. Veni’s mom has kept her uniform ready. Her dad has kept her shoes ready and everything is kept ready for her. She got ready without talking to anyone and her dad was waiting on his two-wheeler to drop her.

She walked pretending to ignore him. She took an old cloth to wipe away the dust on her bicycle. She did it in a couple of minutes and she started riding her bi-cycle. Saravanan kept looking at his daughter’s strange behavior.

In another 15 minutes, Veni parked her cycle in the parking space and coincidentally Krishna arrived on the same time.

“Good morning” – Krishna said softly

Veni closed her eyes and ignored him.

“Hope you are ok now” – Krishna locked his cycle and walked with her.

“What happened?” – Krishna asked and Veni walked away without answering him.

“What happened to her?!! She keeps talking and complaints that I never talk…But now?!!”

“Maybe she is angry on me?”

“But what did I do?”

“I wont leave her”
    – Krishna ran towards her as both reached the classroom.

“Tell me the reason for not talking!” Krishna raised his voice and Veni was quiet and her lips were tight.

The whole class looked at them and Krishna was getting angry.

“I am talking to you Veni” – Krishna said aloud

“Sorry! Thank you so much for the help that you did! I can never forget that in my lifetime! What would have happened if you have not come there on time!” – Veni said to herself without parting her lips.

“I will never talk to you again!” – Krishna yelled and walked towards his place.

“Sorry again” – Veni said to herself again. Her anger on her dad had an impact on Krishna and she couldn’t give up her ego.

Everyone started murmuring about them and Veni tried to ignore everything that her ears received.

“May be they both broke up” – someone whispered

“She is beautiful…she might have got someone else….”

“No no! I think he might have used her! That’s why she is angry on him. Even he is stunningly handsome!”

“After all this is the final year in school! No one is going to bother about all these things after a year”

Veni shut her ears and closed her eyes. The prayer bell rang.

Tulasi was wearing a parrot green silk Paavadai (Lehenga) and a matching blouse. The red dupatta made her outfit look vibrant and Grandma looked at her with a deep smile.

“You are looking like an angel dear! Happy birthday” – Grandma kissed Tulasi’s forehead

“Thanks ma! By the way this is your selection” – Tulasi smiled innocently

“Happy happy birthday dear! Wishing you a long life filled with good health and peace” – Grandma said with a smile

“Thanks, maa” – Veni hugged her at once.

“Sweets are ready! Give it to Mary aunty. After that we will go to temple” – Grandma said as she packed two boxes.

“One is for aunty and one is for Joyal” – Grandma smiled

“If this is for Joyal, even three boxes won’t be enough for him!” – Tulasi said seriously and Grandma laughed.

Tulasi was looking like a fresh flower in the traditional attire. Her hair has been neatly braided and Grandma has adorned it with white jasmine. Her small red dot and a streak of Kumkum made her look very different from the usual days.

Tulasi walked towards Joyal’s house and she opened the main gate.

“Hey Tulasi! How are you?! Whats special?” – Amudha

“Hi aunty! Am good. Today is my birthday” – Tulasi smiled and someone’s heart was beating faster seeing Tulasi so beautiful. He never imagined Tulasi will look this beautiful in a traditional attire. Her cute face was assuring him sleepless nights and he couldn’t take his eyes off.

“Oh my God!” – Joyal gasped seeing Tulasi

Her innocent smile, the innocence in her face was troubling him a lot.

“God! Feel like proposing her right now” – Joyal gasped and Mary came out of the kitchen.

5. IniyaaSri

Have posted today's episode Ammu dear! : )
    Have a great week ahead : )

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful update....like Tulasi attire a lot :hearteyes:...u make us feel it with ur writing...

Veni is stubborn but she had suffered and in tat time her dad had disturbed...he should have waited :coldsweat:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much Ammu dear : ) : ) : )
    Yeah Veni is stubborn! Lets see till when!
    Thanks for always being with me in IL : )
    Have a nice day dear : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG..Veni .. Poor girl ..she could not thanks Krishna well!

Offo Joyal..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 32:

“Happy birthday Tulasi!” – Mary greeted her with smile as Amudha took leave.

“Thanks aunty” – Tulasi walked in with a wide smile and happiness on her face.

Joyal couldn’t take his eyes off from her. He never knew she looks this beautiful.

“Happy birthday” – Joyal said as she stepped in.

“Thank you so much Sir” – Tulasi grinned

“Come on! Give it” – Joyal grabbed the two boxes and Mary smiled.

“Anyways! This won’t be enough for you” – Tulasi smirked

“That’s my problem! So, when are you going to treat us?” – Joyal asked as he started eating the sweets.

“Come home for lunch! Grandma will cook a delicious feast” – Tulasi said as Mary went into the kitchen.

“That is for sure! But what will you give” – Joyal looked into Tulasi’s eyes and Tulasi looked away casually.

“Am a small girl! What can I give?” – Tulasi pretended to keep a sad face.

“Better don’t act! Its disgusting! Couldn’t see your face” – Joyal lied as his eyes hovered over her innocent face.

Tulasi showed her tongue and sat beside him on the sofa.

The fragrance from the jasmine flowers filled the air and Joyal was enjoying that romantic moment.

“Nice dress by the way” – Joyal said as he emptied the first box.

“Thanks! Grandma’s selection” – Tulasi said looking for the TV remote.

“That’s why its nice. By the way, this looks good on you! Why don’t you wear such traditional dresses every day?”- Joyal

“I don’t wear because that’s not me!”- Tulasi laughed

“So you are that long skirts and messy high bun?” – Joyal smiled

“So am I! you are right! This if for occasions! That too Grandma dressed me this way” – Tulasi said as she turned on her TV.

That’s why I like you very much.You are you! – Joyal said to himself.

As they were talking with each other, Mary came out of the kitchen.

“Tulasi dear! This is for you! Happy birthday” – Mary gave her a sparkling round necklace.

“Auntyyyyy!!! This is soooo beautiful” – Tulasi exclaimed as she saw those green and red stoned necklace.

“Not gold though! I wish I gift you something in Gold… At least a small ring.” – Mary smiled genuinely

“Auntyyy! Come on! I love this!!! Its very beautiful! Matching to my dress as well! Wear it on my neck na” – Tulasi asked with love

“Can’t you wear it by yourself” – Joyal pulled her legs

“Its love! You won’t understand idiot” – Tulasi showed her tongue

“Love and I don’t understand is it…Is it me who chose this necklace for you “ -Joyal said to himself

“You look like an angel. This necklace suits you” – Mary kissed Tulasi’s cheeks and Tulasi hugged her happily. Joyal pretended not to look at them.

“Thank you so much aunty! It really looks beautiful” – Tulasi

“Then the credit goes to Joyal. Its him who chose it when I was confused what to buy” – Mary said and Tulasi was surprised.

“Fine! Let me go and prepare some sweets for you! We all will meet in the evening” – Mary walked into the kitchen

“So! Its you who chose this?” – Tulasi asked with surprise

“Even I have good taste” – Joyal

“Oh really?” – Tulasi giggled

“Wait and watch! Even the girl that I choose will be unique” – Joyal hinted.

“Let me see” – Tulasi’s thought drifted to Diya as she heard those words from him.

“So…evening you have invited your friends?” – Joyal asked casually

“Yeah! Few from school and grandma has invited few from neighborhood”- Tulasi

“Good!” - Joyal wanted to ask about Diya but actually he was happy that she is not showing up these days.

“Fine then! I have to go to temple! Grandma will be waiting” – Tulasi said and walked away quickly. Joyal was happy for no reason.

Grandma cooked a royal feast for all four and it was Joyal who enjoyed the most.

“Its my birthday by the way!” – Tulasi said looking him eating with utmost care.

“So what?! Am happy!” – Joyal replied amidst his eating and everyone smiled at Joyal.

Time was 4 and Grandma was arranging everything.

“I have requested everyone to come around 5. We should arrange everything before that” – Grandma said to Mary.

“We are almost ready ma. Only few things has to be arranged” – Mary said as she arranged her sweets for the guests.

Grandma and Mary have prepared many authentic sweets and savouries for the guest and Joyal was very much excited to see that many sweets in front of him.

“Listen! First let the guests have! Then you shall!” – Mary secretly chided him but Grandma caught her.

“Come on Mary! Poor boy” – Grandma gave him a bowl of different sweets and Joyal’s eyes glowed with happiness.

“Let the guest have maa” – Mary

“Guests? Just we and few close friends! Let’s not be too formal! Its ok dear!” – Grandma left with a smile

"By the way ma...Is it ok that you have invited many?" - Mary asked with hesitation.

"Not everyone is happy when we are happy ma....Hope you understand" - Mary

" I understand dear! But everyone has that good side in their heart! Do you believe that?" - Grandma

"I do ma" - Mary

"Then lets try to feed that good part! If we dont, who else will pull that good part from people? what say? Else we will never have people around us! Everyone has pain, everyone struggles for something or the other every day. Just that we see others as happy persons. Am i wrong Mary?" - Grandma

"No ma..." - Mary smiled.

Time was 6 and the house was filled with Tulasi’s friends and close family friends. Tulasi was very happy to be with that many people after a long time. Diya came after grandma requested her to come before which she gave excuses. Diya was sitting quietly with other girls. Her short silky hair was brushing her shoulders and few strands were clipped at the back. She was wearing a plain maroon silk skirt and a sleeveless golden top. Grandma pinned a small strand of jasmine flowers on her hair and she was sitting quietly without talking anything. Neither she looked at Joyal or he looked at her.

Grandma made the pooja room ready and Tulasi was asked to lit the tall bronze lamp. Her face brightened as the lamp glowed.

“Everyone! please bless Tulasi from the bottom of your heart! You all have been seeing her from her childhood. She needs all your blessings!” – Grandma said as she served sweets and snacks.

“Of course! We have been seeing you for years! Its you who brought her up with determination and care!” – Someone said with a happy face.

“Happy birthday Tulasi! Wishing you a happy life ahead” – Someone said from the heart.

“You are lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother” – An elderly lady said as she blessed Tulasi.

Tulasi was showered with blessings and she could see genuineness in everyone’s eyes. She felt so positive and blessed all of a sudden seeing everyone.

“Thank you so much everyone!” – Tulasi stood at the centre and people were sitting around her.

“Feeling blessed! It Feels as if am the luckiest kid on this earth! Thank you all for making this day a memorable one! I can never forget this! Being with these many people!” – Tulasi said happily.

“You are blessed dear! Your grandma took the role of father as well as mother!” – Someone said

“Yes! She is a wonderful grandmother anyone can ever imagine….but….”- Tulasi

“But….my mother is alive!” – Tulasi smiled widely and everyone looked at Grandma as she is the motherly figure in Tulasi’s life.

“Mary aunty is the one!!! She never made me feel like a mother less child! It is grandma who took care of me! But Mary aunty!!! I am running short of words to express her love for me….All these years….I have always seen my mother in Mary aunty!” - Tulasi said and Mary didn't expect that from Tulasi. She froze with surprise and her eyes were getting moist seeing Tulasi's innocent smile.

She hugged Tulasi with wet eyes and everyone cherished the moment. Joyal was thanking God for such a bonding. And Grandma stood with happy tears.

“Love you aunty!” – Tulasi smiled and Mary stood with content.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 8 others like this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Have posted today's episode dear : )
    Good day : ) : ) : )