1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Finally Diya told Joyal and this Ashok guy ..gone crazy ..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 29:

Saravanan took her daughter to home and Veni slept at once without talking much with anyone. Saravanan closed the door and walked away.

“She is asleep. Maybe she is tired. Let her rest!” – Saravanan told his wife.

Time was 11 and everyone at home were asleep. Veni opened her wet eyes slowly and stared at the roof.

What did happen today – Veni cried and didn’t want to wipe away her tears.

And the sight of Madhavi and Akhil receiving the prize for all her hard work, didn’t allow her to sleep.

The betrayal from Ashok which she can never forget in life…. Shook her heart.

What was my mistake…. I did my best for all the projects that I can! But someone else took away all the credits. How much I waited for that moment on stage. But?!!! Veni couldn’t accept the fact that her rival Madhavi received her prize that too in front of her eyes.

And Ashok? I trusted him…...! But he? What was my mistake! I never really enjoyed boys coming behind me. Why did he have such an image on me?!!! What was my mistake again? – Veni wept closing her mouth with her palm.

And Krishna…. What if he hadn’t come to save me?!!! And I didn’t thank him! My bad….

Veni kept thinking about everything she faced that day. As she kept thinking, she didn’t feel like crying. And she was becoming dry and lifeless. She wanted to ignore the events but she couldn’t.

All of a sudden, she bursted into tears once again.

“What if my dad comes to know this?!!!

“Will he able to bear this?!

“This will break his heart forever”

“He will definitely feel guilty”

“Am the luckiest daughter in this entire world! No dad will be this protective and this possessive! Love you daddy! I won’t let you know this! You can’t bear! Let me take the pain and protect you this time”
    – Veni said to herself and looked at the clock. It was already 5:30 a.m. Her eyes were red and she remained as such with wide opened eyes.

Her head was aching and her thoughts were travelling at the speed of light. She heard her grandma doing pooja as her daily routine. After sometime, she heard her mom’s and brother’s voice.

She saw her room door opening slightly. It should be dad. At once, Veni pretended to sleep. Saravanan tip toed and sat beside her on bed. Veni pretended to lie down on her stomach so that her dad wont see her face.

Saravanan kept looking at her daughter and he slowly kissed her head. Veni felt like bursting into tears and hugging him immediately. But that wasn’t the right thing to do in that moment. It was really hard for her too control her tears and feelings. She remained as such in order to save her dad’s happiness.

After few seconds, Saravanan left the room leaving his princess there. Since it was holidays, no one bothered her much. She woke up slowly for lunch and she was served lunch in her room. Her dad was getting busy for next few days and he couldn’t notice the changes in his daughter.

Veni was trying hard to fight with herself to come out of that incident. As days passed, it became a determined attitude rather than sorrow. She decided to divert her mind in something else to get rid of irrelevant thoughts. The only thing that she always loved was her books. She took her books and started preparing even before the school re opened.

Things weren’t same with Tulasi, Joyal and Diya. After the proposal, Tulasi understood that Joyal denied Diya’s proposal but Diya wasn’t much vocal about it. Gradually she distanced herself from Tulasi.

“Started preparing for your board exams already?” – Joyal looked at Tulasi who was sitting with her notebooks in the veranda.

“All I need is I should pass” – Tulasi

“You need to study hard” – Joyal

“I know!” – Tulasi smirked.

“It would have been nice if Diya comes here! She is not coming here these days” – Tulasi said purposefully and kept looking at Joyal.

Tulasi was expecting that Joyal will talk about Diya’s proposal to her but he didn’t.

“If you have doubts in the subjects, me and mom will help you! Better that you are away from her” - Joyal

“As if you are a good influence on me” – Tulasi pulled his legs deliberately.

He gave a knock on her head and ran away and she chased him.

peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 6 others like this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ini dear,

read all the last episodes. Loved them very much. Sad for Veni but happy that Krishna rescued her on time. Liked Joyal's character as well, his maturity. Some how I am liked Joyal-Tulasi pair very much than Krishna-Veni.

send this Ashok to me. I will fix him :rage:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Really like the attitude of Veni, she doesnot want to hurt her Dad..I am sure she is going to come up with a solution..May be Krishna knew it already thats why he dint even stay ..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 30:

Veni was almost out of the bad incident and her thoughts were totally diverted towards her books. School was yet to re-open and she kept herself busy in the holidays.

Saravanan and his whole family spent quality time together at times and Veni was getting back to her normal days. She didn’t talk to Krishna after that incident. She didn’t want to call him and make herself reminded of that bad incident.

Anyways he will be busy with his preparations. Just like me. Will thank him in person when I see him in school - Veni thought.

That was Saravanan’s birthday and Veni has bought a watch and kept it as surprise.

It was morning 6 and Saravanan opened his eyes to see his whole family gathered in front of him with a big cake and happy faces.

“Happppy birthdayyyyy Daddyyy” – Veni said in a cheerful tone

“Thank you so much my love! Thank you so much everyone” – Saravanan smiled happily as Veni hugged him.

“Daddy! This is for you!” – Nivin showed him a greeting card.

“Thank you so much my dear” – Saravanan kissed Nivin.

“And your favorite sweet!” – Veni’s mom stood with a bowl full of sweets

“Temple prasadham(prasad) for you from a powerful temple! Have bath at first” – Saravanan’s mom

“Good morning everyone” – Saravanan said with a wide smile and secretly thanking the almighty for blessing him with such a lovely family.

“Let’s take a picture as such! This moment I can never forget! My heart is content!” – Saravanan took his phone and everyone came near to him hugging him tightly and looking at the mobile phone.

Saravanan clicked at once and the moment he looked at the picture, his eyes were already wet with happiness.

“Daddy!!! Come on!” – Veni hugged him and wiped away his tears

“You are my happiness dear! Blessed to have such a beautiful family and lots of love! Memorable birthday already” – Saravanan

“Love you daddy!!! Happy birthday once again” – Veni pinched his nose and Saravanan smiled happily.

Saravanan’s day started beautifully and Veni has arranged for a small get together in the evening.

Time was 6 when Saravanan reached home.

“Come on dad! Get ready” – Veni cheered him up and Saravanan was once again enthusiastic!

He wore a plain white shirt and dark blue jean! His mom applied a stroke of holy ash on his forehead at once.

“God bless you! Long live my son” – She murmured and Saravanan touched her feet.

The celebration mood lingered in the air and everyone were excited. In another few minutes, close family friends and people from the neighborhood arrived and Veni arranged a grand cake ready to be cut by her dad.

Everyone was happy to see such a sweet family and everyone were feeling good seeing them with smiling faces.

The birthday celebration was one of the memorable events for the family and Veni was too happy that all her arrangements were well received.

Everyone was too tired and the time was already 9:30. Saravanan was relaxing on that huge beige sofa and Nivin was playing on the floor. Veni’s mom was busy in the kitchen winding up for the day. Veni was busy talking with her grandma and the phone rang in Veni’s room.

“Veni dear! Call for you” – Saravanan said as he lied on the sofa.

“Coming dad” – Veni came out of the room

“I wont get calls at this time” – Veni murmured as she walked into her room .

That was an unknown number and she attended the call.

“Hello” – Veni

The call was blank and the person from the other end was deliberately quiet.

“Who is this?” – Veni

In a minute, she got irritated and cut the call.

“Shall I tell this to dad or not…..no need as of now! Let me handle” – Veni said to herself

Within a minute, again her phone rang and again it was same. Veni got irritated and turned off the volume before she walked out of the room.

“Its 10 dear! Any important call?” – Saravanan asked with care.

“Yes!!!! My boyfriend” – Veni winked and Saravanan laughed.

“You naughty!” – Saravanan patted her cheeks.

Veni sighed in relief and she didn’t want to make her dad get tensed on the unknown number.

Saravanan was lying happily on the sofa with a satisfying smile and he was already sleepy. All of a sudden, he got reminded of an official call to be made. He immediately took his mobile which was already out of charge.

“Oh God!" "Veni dear! I will make a call from your phone” – Saravanan

“Ok dad” – Veni was busy with her grandma

As Saravanan took the mobile, there was a call and it was again an unknown number. He attended the call and it was blank again. He immediately cut the call and noted the number. As he swiped the phone again to check the number, the screen got swiped to messages and there showed a message from the same number.

Without even having a second thought, Saravanan opened the message to see Ashok and Veni’s conversation.

Ashok’s number?!!!!! – Saravanan was shocked.

Veni and Ashok already had a conversation? Veni didn’t tell me anything?!!!! – Saravanan was feeling restless.

And when he checked the call history, he saw few more calls from the same number.

“Is he the one with whom Veni spoke few minutes back?!!” – Saravanan was feeling restless

But the message conversation says, Veni forgave him! Maybe he used sympathy to win her heart??? He already won?” – Saravanan froze in shock.

His brain was throwing him random thoughts and he couldn’t bear those. The ‘what ifs’ tortured him.

“Shall I ask her directly?!!!” – Saravanan kept thinking and Veni walked in when he least expected.

“What happened dad?!! Didn’t make calls?” – Veni walked towards him casually.

Saravanan was too shocked that he couldn’t even act normally.

All of a sudden, he got reminded of his wife saying about Astrologer’s words. Veni will fall in love. Maybe she fell in love with Ashok already? – Saravanan was gasping

“What happened daddy?” – Veni

Saravanan’s brain was warning to take this slowly but his mouth blurted out “Do you and Ashok chat regularly?”

Veni was surprised to hear that question from her dad.

“Come on dad! Why?!!! He apologized and I agreed! That’s it” – Veni acted casually.

“Oh!” – Saravanan looked at the phone

“But calls?!!! Is he the one you spoke few minutes ago?!! You even told ‘boyfriend’ na” – Saravanan did not know what his lips were uttering.

“Me speaking to him?!!!!” – Veni was getting reminded about that bad incident and it was again painful for her.

“What do you mean dad?!!!” – Veni looked into his eyes

“I mean were you talking to him these days?!” – Saravanan

“Are you doubting me?” – Veni asked suppressing her shock and pain and there wasn’t any response from her darling father.

“So it means you are doubting me” – Veni confirmed and Saravanan stood quiet.

He slowly parted his lips to say “No dear……”. He uttered those words without confidence and Veni was shocked again.

“You cant even say that firmly?!!!!” – Veni raised her voice and her heart was already in pain.

She couldn’t talk further. It was very painful for her.

I hid my pain just to make sure you keep smiling always but you?!!! Doubting me...?!!!!! Were you the man I loved all these years – Veni asked herself without parting her lips.

“Daddy! By the way! No! I didn’t and don’t talk to Ashok! That was the only message I got from him and that was the last message” – Veni said firmly

“Then you didn’t talk to him few minutes ago when you got call from the same number? – Saravanan couldn’t pacify.

“That was a blank call” – Veni said aloud

“Oh!” – Saravanan

“no use in explaining when you investigate your own daughter” – Veni

“Its not like that. Things are not good in today’s world” – Saravanan

“You don’t trust your own daughter! Nothing will be good then” – Veni shunned him back.

“Sorry” – Saravanan said without meaning it.

“Wont talk to you here after!” – Veni said and walked away angrily.

She pretended to be angry but in actual she was in pain.

“Veni dear! What happened?! Don’t I have the rights to question you?” – Saravanan walked behind her.

“You never investigated me dad” – Veni said with tears

“But why did you hid the chat conversation between you and Ashok” – Saravanan was again pondering over Ashok

“Again Ashok?!!! Seems you are more interested in him than me” – Veni shouted at him and closed her room door and sat on the bed quietly

“I kept my pain within me….Just for you dad!!! But you?!!!!! Investigating me! Fine! I will never talk to you again!!!” – Veni wiped away her tears with determination.

6. IniyaaSri

Thanks Leena dear!
    Thank you so much!
    I am sending this Ashok to you! Fix him ; )
    Have posted today's episode dear! : )
    Happy weekend! : ) : ) : )

7. IniyaaSri

Glad that you liked Veni's attitude!
    Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts dear!
    Have posted Today's episode! : )
    Good day : )
    Great weekend : )

8. IniyaaSri

Ammu dear! Have posted today's episode! : )
    Thanks once again : )
    Happy weekend : ) : ) : )

ammusatheesh likes this.
  9. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

wowww.....nice waiting for more....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

Keep writing iniya...we love your story as always

IniyaaSri likes this.