when DPS school announce the students result to join KG1. for april2012

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by sivaranjaniadi, Dec 18, 2011.

1. sivaranjaniadi

sivaranjaniadi Bronze IL'ite

s sudha. i applied for gems millienium sharjah also.

2. mahalakshmiravi

mahalakshmiravi New IL'ite

Hi Priyapuspita,
    Can u share ur thought or experience of DPS dubai?And one more thing is it easy to travel a kid to that much extended area from dubai city?It will be very useful for us!Thanks in advance!

3. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai ansureeba
    no not like that they give first preferrence to age always that is important
    then strongggggggg recomendation i they never accept it because i tried it
    i didnt get admission for my daughter in 2009 and she is october born she didnt get admission

4. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

hi,

well i personally know somebody who got into their list (sharjah) with a very very high recommendation this year... that kid does not even open his mouth in front of a third party.....

i haven't tried yet, so no personal experience..

Regards,
    Ansu

5. puspita

puspita Silver IL'ite

Hi Mahalakshmi

I am highly satisfied with my kid's improvement... teachers are doing lots of activities so that children will enjoy...they r learning but without any pressure...

I never suggest for small kids (KG kids)to travel long distance...but still lots of kids are traveling from far...here the school timing is from 7.45 to 1.45...the school bus comes at 7 am to pick the children and return timing is 2.10...we stay just 4/5 minutes drive distance from the school...but for far places the kids have to spend a long time in the bus only and I personally dont like it for 3/4 yrs kids....

R u planning to join ur kid?how old is he/she?

6. nuttynanny

nuttynanny New IL'ite

Hi,
    Even my son attended the inteview basically i am teacher what a school normally does is test the knowledge of a child but not all children are pre trained or go to nursery according to me children of 3 are still exploring and experiencing new things so i am happy with DPS way of interview where they just want to see whether the child is able to understand the question put up and give relevant answer like if they ask bus colour my son said yellow but
    whereas DPS bus colour is white they wanted relevant answer the main motto is grasping power and associating answer not knowledge based accuracy.Gone are the days of usual interview where a child is screwed with same questions mummy name daddy name etc.By the way results are announced and my son has got admission.
    I am talking about DPS Sharjah.Its a very good school.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  7. mahalakshmiravi

mahalakshmiravi New IL'ite

Thanks a ton pushpa!
    Sorry for veryyyyyyy late reply since busy with admission,vacation then again school reopens!
    Anyway puspa I have put my son in JSS intl school finally!(My first choice is DPS but age pbm so not selected)
    Thanks again!