1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What's Up On Face

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jul 1, 2016.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Today I got a message in my whats up the message was
    "People are not so bad as seen on Pan-Card and Aadhaar Card.
    And are not so good looking as seen in Facebook and What's app."
    We all will be around face and we always prefer to make face more beauty.we follow up various techniques to glow up all the time compare to other parts of body.Yes it's essential to make it glow, but its not only to clean from outside or make up to cover it,the work on is required to make up the face with good thoughts in mind.
    "Beauty is in the heart not in face."
    Face is the index of the body and mind I feel, because what ever we have Internally will be exposed on your face.If we are clear from inside then outside we will
    be more beautiful.
    Beauty is not about having pretty face it's about having pretty mind,heart and soul.
    When we clear at mind,heart it will be automatically reflect on your face,for example when we back talk about any one we may develop guilty face.To become famous face we should be free from certain things which make you to face every one with smile and happiness, unless we are free from problems in mind and heart we can't spread happiness among the people around us.
    We have to go through all the problems in every stage of life,but if we don't resolved it,will be shown clearly on your face, at the same time when you clear it,will bright up with confidence and smile on your face.
    "Face your problems don't Facebook your problems".

vaidehi71, sindmani, iyerviji and 6 others like this.

2. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

RatnaMalliswari likes this.
  3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Hey, I really love these lines. I am so ugly that I try my level best to hide my face from facebook, and other sites, including IL. But these Pan and Aadhaar - wallas found out and they force me to carry a proof of my ugliness wherever I go. I mean not just the face that sits above my shoulder and refuses to part company with me despite my pleadings, but the face that Aadhaar etc. have endowed me with. Actually, you missed the voter's card. In my voter's card, I see only a black patch, as though I were standing inside a dark, haunted room. Scary. But Airtel and other organizations insist that I produce that ghostly picture to prove my existence. At my age, people get ready to turn into ghosts anyway and these cards boost such propensities. Actually, my passport photograph too raises uncomfortable questions. Oh no! I possess, not one ugly face, but several of them. Like Ravana the bad guy whom Cheeniya chose for his role model.

But my Aadhaar card, my voter's card, my Pan card and all the rest of the cards there are in this universe are so horrible, that I cannot possibly be free of guilt. They caught me red handed. I know now why I am such a guilt conscious person. Since I cannot see my mind, I assume that Aadhaar etc. are its nearest approximations.

If I am not facing my problems, then no one on earth is facing problems. The daily reminder by the Aadhaar card that my face shows it all is a heavy burden to live with. I have problems. In Facebook, of course, I am totally defaced. I refused to submit my Aadhaar card to become a member of that society.

oj

jskls, magician, kcb and 1 other person like this.
  4. MehulAtharvMom

@ojaantrik,

A person who is saying "I am Ugly" is a person as per me is having a strong and beautiful heart, who dares to post such facts.

People should not be Beautiful from face they should be Beautiful from heart.

MAM :blush::blush:

vaidehi71, kcb, Lathasv and 1 other person like this.
  5. ojaantrik

Dear MAM,

Shakespeare's Richard III called himself ugly and he was a holy terror! As Satchi just taught us, let's not generalise.

oj

6. MehulAtharvMom

@oj, I m sorry if any of my word hurted you anyway

ojaantrik likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

nice write-up RM

i wish the face really depicts the heart, these days
    we are too good in camouflaging the heart in face :)

Lathasv and jskls like this.
  8. ojaantrik

No, no. Don't feel sorry at all. Why should you hurt me? You didn't. I was just thinking about different possibilities. Nothing personal. In fact, I am sorry if I gave you an incorrect impression. Just keep writing. I might make crazy comments, but nothing serious.

9. MehulAtharvMom

Okay, can I say friend

ojaantrik likes this.
  10. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite