1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What's the best underwear for the gym?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Ashwinichengta, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Ashwinichengta

Ashwinichengta New IL'ite

Hi all ILites,

What kind of underwear/panties do u wear in ur gym outfit? I think it's embarrassing when a panty line show through gym outfit. Pls I want ur valuable suggestion/ advice on this issue.
    Awaiting ur response...............................Ashwini

2. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Some brands offer panties which dont show through your dress. Check out for them. Otherwise, you can wear shorts type panties, which will not be visible through your dress. You can also go for G-string or thongs, if you are comfortable.

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

U knw i wld suggest u a panty which is square in shape ie it looks like short.its available everywhere bt ladies dnt usually buy it bcoz it doesnt look tat appealing bt i tell u when it comes to hiding tat panty line..its d best..

4. Ashwinichengta

Thanks a lot ladies.
    What about bra?
    What type of bra ladies choose in the gym outfit or sometimes when there is a plain tight fitting t-shirts bra line is visible through it...............

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

ladies...am sure all of you know that this is a public forum/website...whatever you are asking/posting can be seen worldwide and cannot be deleted and will remain in cache.....also remember not everyone who has their profile listed as a female is actually a female!!!!

choose better titles for teh threads...atleast that way we can avoid spam in the forum....

3 people like this.
  6. Ashwinichengta

Hi SriVdya,
    I agree with u that this is public forum/website and whatever we r asking and posting can be seen worldwide. This is a general question? Not asking a perticular person about it. I saw many threads/ discussion already done on panties and bras. I don't see anything wrong in asking such questions? This is a ladies forum and we r just exchanging/sharing information with each other............

7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ashwini,
    i think common sense prevails that if your panty line is being shown wear a track pant that is loose and go to any clothes store and ask for SPORTS BRA and you will be shown sports bra, also google what sort of gym wear to wear in a gym and you will get your answer.
    alpa:cheers

1 person likes this.
  8. Ashwinichengta

Dear Alpa, I didn't say that my panty line is being shown. A question came to my mind and just asked it. Soon I want to join gym so I want to be prepared.
    We stay in west african region. Here we can't get good quality clothes so we don't buy clothes . I don't know if there is any store where I can get sports clothes or sports material. It's very expensive to buy things here. Yes,I wanted to google but didn't get enough time because of my kids.
    Any way thanks for your suggestions.

9. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ashwini,
    if you are staying in Ghana, you must be having WOOLWORTHS there its a South African franchise there you get the gym wear especially the sports bras and the panties you wear are the same panties you need to wear to the gym. Also Woolworths is not that expensive and its worth the price or check if there is MR PRICE there and i stay in East Africa - Nairobi.
    I am sure in Ghana there must be many malls and shops sometimes its good to enquire in the malls and shops and sometimes they can order for you. If you still find it expensive, then log on to Jockey India-Official Site|Jockey Underwear, Men's wear Women's bra Men's Boxer Breif, Thermals, Sports wear|Jockeyindia.com and you will find a variety of panties, bras and sports bras, you can take the code numbers and anyone going to India can buy if it for you, i buy all my sports bras from Jockey and it would cost you around rs800.00, they have good selection of panties too.
    If no one going to India you can contact them and ask how they can have it delivered to you.
    I hope this helps.
    love
    alpa:cheers

10. anuprak

anuprak New IL'ite

Hi..I'm very much new IL...for ur problem regd. Gym wear.. U can try with the shorts and sleeveless tshirt. But u have to wear only sports bra for gym activities, otherwise the shape will go off.