What Would You Do If You Get One Day Break From You Daily Routine Life?

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by salad, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

One more indulgence: play online quiz with a mate. There used to be an app called quizup or quizlet or something where members login in and are assigned a competitor or can manually select their competitor and play a quiz of ten questions. You can be paired up with anyone and anywhere in the world. The question flashes on both their screens and the first one to answer scores the point. The winner is the one with higher points.

My mate and I were both aggressive creatures (rather used to be). He invariably won against me. He was pretty good with obscure facts. I would love to recreate that fun, given 24 hours, dream it, yes, that game against him till I beat him into a pulp (sweet revenge!).

salad likes this.
  2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Simple - Sleep. Watch comedy. Order food. Enjoy alone.

salad and Sandycandy like this.
  3. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

That is Cool idea to catch up. With all these social medias i feel it is easy to connect. May be the more easy it is make it less interesting to do.

4. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Wow i remember quiz up. I love to play that. One time it was an addiction :). I should check it out. Thanks for reminding :)

5. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Also: sight-seeing. When I jog around my home, I see tourists alighting from buses been shown the wall, the rock, the stone, the pipe, the cobble and explained the history. The city is well labelled with plaques and signs. (__) was born here! (__) met here the first time. (__) artist played here the first time. So forth.

At times, I am intrigued by a tourist crowd huddled around an unknown object and explained away the significance of the spot by a guide. I halt and overhear and realise that I had not known this uncharacteristic heritage trivia. The main city though congested is well-adapted and conducive for leisure exploration with its walks and pavements that I tell my visiting friends that one can jog/walk away the landscape if one is exceptionally fit (no crackling bones like mine) and enthusiastic.

With a wanton day break, 24 hours, I might take off for jogging in the morning, infiltrate some Chinese or Latino tourist group, and return home in the night drained. I would like to take a tour around my premises as a tourist and not a resident to explore the obscure origins and amusing myths of the place.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    salad likes this.
  6. redorange

redorange Senior IL'ite

I would watch Netflix, eat Biriyani, call friends and talk to them. :) Which is exactly what I am doing now.

salad likes this.
  7. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

It’s so damn addictive :D . I am still on it . The options are endless

salad likes this.
  8. fallen

fallen New IL'ite

sleep !!!!!

salad likes this.
  9. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

I am a housewife cooped up at home all the time. So if I got a break i would go site seeing to a place i have never been before with DH.

But in reality, i am trying to do some work because too lazy already, what to speak of taking break! So i should really be taking a break from my procrastination and get doing things which i want to do but end up not doing :)

salad likes this.
  10. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Yeah sometimes it happens. We miss to explore where we live. We had a local museum. I always wanted to visit it. But we kept on missing it. Then we got transfer. It happens!