What were the best days you ever spent with your MIL?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Oct 15, 2007.

What were the best days you ever spent with your MIL?.

1. Days immediately after marriage

18 vote(s)
    38.3%
  2. When I was in the family way

10 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. During festive season

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. Others

13 vote(s)
    27.7%
  1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai friends,
    i had no mother in law of my own, but perimma of his used to stay with me, and the minute she sees me, she would take holiday, now that u have come pl take care of the kitchen, and would go away to temple, but i must mention both my sisters mother in law were very fond of me, even the day sathya's mil was dying she was thinking about my problems, would call me over dont spend all time with your sis, come and sit with me,sleep with me and so on, and when i pack for vijay dinner,while leaving bangalore to pudukottai, she would ask the first thing as he arrives.. sundari yennada kudutha and have some of it. which i came to know only on her death.. my second sis vidya's mil, would call and talk to me hours together when in bangalore, i do miss them, a lot, good loving souls should be around more...sunkan

2. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

We are at the same page if we both talk about how my Sil's mil treats her....otherwise its the same old fake love towards me. How I wish they were not faking their care just to be in good terms with my DH. All for him.

3. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

There should have been one option...NEVER laugh1smiley

My best times...that day in a year..when we celebrate her birthday