1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What We Desire We Dont Get But Should Be Happy With What We Get

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 17, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

What we desire is not always, what we Get..
    But unknowingly many times we get things much more than what we Expect..
    These are called “Blessings”.
    GOOD MORNING

So true we forget that everything is given by us by God and he knows what to give us and when. So we should be happy with what we get and not get disappointed with what we dont have or we dont get. . I learnt this in my life , while young I had lot of dreams , some were fulfilled , some were not , but I learnt to live with whatever I had and thats why God blessed me and gave me parents, parents in law, my family all the best. I have no regrets in life , if I dont have something I enjoy those in places I go. I feel today I am the happiest person in the world and wealth and facilities are not so important, peace of mind and contented life is what necessary in life

Last year I could make more than 100 chains and give to ladies and young girls .My friend @Sudhalailas from IL also helped me by sending different kind of beads.She is an expert in making ambal and making necklaces,now a days she is not active here. This year by God's grace I got the opportunity to decorate ambal, one Devi Mugam I already had given by another IL friend who is also not active here, it must be more than seven eight years I think, I dont remember, and from that time I have been decorating ambal and keepduring Navratri. My brother in law's son , his wife and daughter presented me with another ambal mugam. His daughter said while giving patti you always give us gifts this time we will give you gift and handed over and I was so happy because I was thinking of buying and God fulfilled my wishes through them. This year I have made many creations, like decorated two set of Marapachi, two type of temples I made, decorated five dolls etc. Hope by God's blessings I am able to celebrate Navratri and enjoy by inviting everyone.

People go through their whole lives chasing everything in the material world, and they fail to discover the greatest treasure of all, which is within them. Shut your eyes to the outside world. Direct your thoughts and words to the inside of you. The Master within you is the key to all the treasures in the world……From ~ The Secret.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear viji maami,
    Nice to read your post as usual. Looking forward to see your Golu creations when navrathri begins. I am also busy with getting things ready for my Golu. Although my children grandchildren are all away, am continuing to keep Golu as I dont feel like stopping once begun keeping. Ofcourse, children will have virtual darshan:). Many of my neighbourhood children come for Golu , so I do my best to make it interesting for them also by making park, zoo etc and giving them also small gifts for their school etc.
    Wish you a very happy and wonderful Navrathri in advance.

sindmani and iyerviji like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks very much for your first feedback Joy dear. I have posted my creations in Media. Glad to know you r also keeping golu and going to make park and give gifts to children.Wush u too a happy Navratri

kaniths and joylokhi like this.
  4. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Happy navrathri in advance.

iyerviji and kaniths like this.
  5. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Happy navarathri ! Its nice time for a creative person to make use of skills .

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you and wish you the same

sindmani likes this.