What was the best day..........Poll for 30th July 2006 to 5th August 2006

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Jul 30, 2006.

What was the best day you ever spent with your husband?

1. First date

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Wedding day

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. During honeymoon

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. Just a regular, but memorable, day

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  5. Other

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello everybody,

As we are rushed up in the monotony of practical life, daily responsibilities and commitments, somewhere down the line we forget to cherish the memories.
    So ladies gear up to take a trip down your memory lane and come up with what was your best day spent with your hubby.
    Don't we remeber the wedding day when we are made to do all the rituals and people around us were having fun, remeber the nalangu and oonjal pattus?
    Or the day which was filled with music and dance and mehendi like a North Indian wedding?
    Or the honeymoon when you discovered each other in a cosy comfortable resort room?
    Or the first dating before/after marriage?

Yes the poll is open for your voting and the thread is open for your memorable postings about THE day.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006

2. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

My birthday(s) after my wedding

My birthday(s) after my wedding are the best days I have been spending with my husband.

He will shower me with suprise gifts in the midnight. Then in the evening we go for dinner, shopping and more.

I have never enjoyed my birthdays so much before wedding. It will be just like a normal day but with wishes from friends & family.

Love,
    Rathi

3. VIMI MEHTA

VIMI MEHTA New IL'ite

Just a regular day,but truly memorable

As i am a homemaker I generally or never go out of town without my hubby and kids.Especially hubby coz he feels we should go on holidays together but last month I thought why not give myself a real break and i stayed with my parents for a week in mumbai,and guess what when I landed in my hometown even my car had a bouket in it.And my hubby dear along with my daughters had decorated the house with flowers new table linen and new bedcovers.Voila i felt on top of the world.I really thank god for life's beutiful experiences.
    Vimi:)

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

first outing (albeit with families in tow)

I think there have been many memorable moments and hopefully more will follow. One comes to mind. After my husband and I met for the first time and our engagement was fixed, we went saree shopping. Both families turned out in full strength to go to Nallis in Bombay to buy the Nischayatartham pudavai. And in between all the choices made by athais and mamis and pattis- my husband and I almost simultaneously picked out the same saree. That was one Hallmark moment. A small moment that went unnoticed by others, still we felt grateful and hopeful about the life to follow.

5. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Honeymoon

We had gone to Lonavla and Khandala for our honeymoon. AT that time it was just the begg of monsoons, so light rains on and off. WE were under the same umbrella and singing the song --" Yeh Raat Beehgi Bheegi". We were in a place noone knew us.. and we were singing loudly and giggling,unknow eyes staring @us.... :)

truly the moment of our lives!!!
    Purnima

6. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

hi All,
    The most memorable day with my husband was when we met for the first time when he came to india to see me before the wedding. we had gone to Lumbini park in Hyderabad and were watching other couples and had a long chat about our new life that was a wonderful time.

Thanks & Regards
    Jaishree

7. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

My most memorable day with my husband was our first weddding anniversary day with a hilarious ending.................