1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What To Do If Husband Dont Share Finance

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Drathod, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Drathod

Drathod New IL'ite

We share exp together i tell him from where i bought money but when i ask him he dont share and all other family member know from where he arrange money i fill very isolated pls help

2. Sapna56

Sapna56 Bronze IL'ite

Cross question him and ask him open ended questions by which u get slight idea of his expenses and earnings. They are very smart they never share directly.

3. somsar2014

somsar2014 Silver IL'ite

Dear Lady
    You don't have a legal remedy for your problem till you suffer from non-maintenance . Whether you are earning or not is no issue. As per civilized norms, and also Hindu Marriage Act , a husband has to maintain his family . If he is found to be negligent in spite having sufficient financial wherewithal, he can be dragged to court and taught hard lessons. But till the matters do not reach such stages , you need top apply your wifely methods of extracting truths.

joylokhi and EagerForInfo like this.
  4. monkatpeace87

monkatpeace87 Silver IL'ite

can you please quote the relevant section of the Hindu marriage act.

5. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Are you staying in joint family, are there anyone to guide him into finances?
    I do not how well you are into finances, i.e investment options, loans and their process, current market. Men will discuss with wife if they find they know something about it, otherwise they feel they know everything and wont mind telling anything until they need money from you.

Start reading finance information from net. Learn about a investment, pros and cons, talk to him saying " That particular investment options looks, why cant we go for it?

Talk about investing in real estate, if dont have one already.

Don't keep this discussion to bedroom, open up when all are present. I am sure not everyone knows every thing.

Don't expect him to start the discussion, if he has the one already.

Don't nag/demand him. If you are sure taht he will not spend money on others or waste on something. You can relax, slowly take things to your control.

I am sure you can control him and his money also at some point of time :laughing:. I am telling all this with experience.