What soap does men use????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mickeymini, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi friends this may sound really funny for you, but i had this doubt on my mind so thought of just posting this here. I had a doubt what SOAP does men use. Usually in TV ads mostly they advertise about soaps to be used by ladies but what about men:hide:? I think a very rare soap like lifebuoy or so shows men using them otherwise everything is only for ladies. So Ilites tell me what soap does your DH use?:) I wonder if there are some soaps for men also!!!!!

2. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

More than 40 views but not even a single reply:spin. Is it a wrong question :hide:?????

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

MickeyMinnie....

Not a wrong question but yeah. maybe hard for us women to talk about men soaps.

Beauty has always been linked with women, so whn a subject about men using any products/cosmetics comes up it is weird!!!

Soap is as much an important item for bath - time. I don't think there are many soaps that fall in the "FOR ONLY MEN" category (except the luxury brands like Park Avenue etc).

Our bathroom shelf always has Cinthol, Fa and Lifebuoy Cool.....

4. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear,
    What to do? They are a pitiable lot sometimes. But why should they have all the fun? Let them atleast have very few cosmetic brands. He he....
    They should be contended with what they have. Desire is the cause of all miseries.

But I have seen guys who crave for their own handsomeness ( Trying to look Pretty???? ) . Whatever they do, all eyes watch only women. Again he he....

I too have wondered about this, but never knew the answer. Let them be born as girls atleast in their next birth.

And not only this, they dont have to wear jewels or they dont have wide range of dresses that they can wear for a single occassion.

Paavam even their dhothi is an outdated stuff. lol.

Though I laugh, really I pity them for this.

5. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Our bathroom also has cinthol and dove body wash

6. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

My DH uses Dove... He has dry skin n dove really nourishes the skin. :)

7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

So very true....We women have a lot to choose from as there is a good variation for us in everything that we use...clothes,cosmetics,footwear etc etc.

Am sure, men must be looking for ways to mke themselves look handsome...but probably do not disclose!!!!

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Women like to appear beautiful to others but do not appreciate other beautiful women. Men do not have that partiality and appreciate all beautiful women. :) They have soap in their mouth and that is why when they see beautiful women, we see lather coming out of their mouth.

9. pretty84

pretty84 New IL'ite

Have you not heard about Lifeboy soap.. where a man plays hockey and bathing with that soap..

Also human tendency is we used to ornament and decorate things which needs it!!! Men do not need any addtional beautification as they are realy beautiful as they are.. take it in light spirits and enjoy .... as I do enjoy your postings..

Since you guys are so curious to know which soap males may use... I wud tell, a wise male or even female shall use "HAMAM".. this is the one recommended by dermatologists too.. the reason being.. one of the ingredients in soap is deodorizer.. and all deoderants are skin hardeners.. and the deoderant ih Hamam causes lesser damage to human skin...

NB: I am not a sales representative or agent for Hamam..or any of the Hindustan Lever products..

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  10. SUBHAARCHIE

SUBHAARCHIE Gold IL'ite

What i think...

Men in my house use Old Cinthol( Cinthol Classic)/Hamam....