1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Today I watched Sushant Singh Rajput’s and Shraddha Kapoor’s movie, Chhichhore.

The day I saw its trailer I was sure that I am going to watch this movie.

As expected watched it and felt tat after a while there is a good movie with superb comedy and emotions.

The story is fantastic and I feel this is a must watch for the current generation students and parents as well!!

All the actors have done great job!
    Loved it

Anusha2917 likes this.
  2. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

I watched dear comrade today... Watched it specifically for Vijay devarakonda.. It's really a great movie well taken touching and conveys a message for women to not fear for anything.. To emerge successful by breaking the boundaries that prevent us from rising to the top in our life.. Although it is a lengthy movie didn't get bored at all..rashmika and Vijay form an awesome pair.. 2 songs are good.. Enjoyed watching the movie

3. Vanani

Vanani Senior IL'ite

I watched CHAPPAQUIDDICK based on a true incident that occurred on July 18, 1969 when Senator Ted Kennedy drove his car off of a bridge on Massachusetts' Chappaquiddick Island. This accident resulted in the death of his co-passenger Mary Jo Kopechne, a 28-year-old campaign strategist who worked for Kennedy. The ongoing investigation into the mysterious and scandalous events affected Ted Kennedy's political legacy. Jason Clarke, the lead actor playing the role of Ted Kennedy did a great job and carried the entire movie on his shoulders.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  4. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

5. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Last week watched Batla house in theatre starring john abraham hindi bollywood movie. Its about delhi police system n true incident about a fake encounter n terrorist. Ok ok film. One time watch.

6. Uttira

Uttira New IL'ite

I watched Dream Girl last Sunday, an entertaining movie.

The more i watch Ayushmann Khurrana's performances the more i am in awe of his acting talent. The plot of the story is not great but Ayshumann has managed to cover the flaws via his exceptional acting. The other actors also have done a great job. Its definitely worth a watch. The dialogues and dialogue deliveries are really funny. I laughed a lot!!!.

The plot: Ayshumann Khurrana who has been struggling to get a job elsewhere joins a call centre out of desperate need for a job in order to settle his father's debt. Its a call center where lonely people call for companionship from Ladies. He poses as a woman to his clients over the phone and the clients fall in love with his sweet voice and talk.
    The movie then shows in a comical way the consequences that he faces due to his job and also sends a message about how many people are lonely around us.

Mistt and Giri12 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Watched “badhaai ho” Hindi movie..
    Funny and entertaining!! Must watch

Lalithambigai likes this.
  8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

As per suggested here i watched Dear Comrade telugu movie with English subtitles on amazon prime. Lots of fights lots of romance lots of drama sub plots but one n only reason VD. He acted well n just supurb n looks awesome. Overall good entertainment

Anusha2917 and Lalithambigai like this.
  9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

True, usually I check reviews whenever any new movie releases to know about the concept of the movie. I didn't watch Dear Comrade for long time because of bad reviews but 2 weeks back I just felt like let's see how was the movie and watched it.
    I liked the movie and good message for parents and women. VD acted so well.
    So I decided to not to consider the reviews Blindly.

10. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Watched Bollywood film War in theatres today. Starring both my fav heroes Hrithik Roshan n Tiger Shroff. Complete action film without any heroine. Story is great. Jai jai shiv shankar song is supurb to hear in theatres. Overall good one to watch. I enjoyed every single moment when hrithik came on screen.

Rihana likes this.