1. Want Movie & Celebrity Gossip? : Get Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Like to get a daily dosage of latest Movie Gossips? Watch the thread Gossips - Left, Right and Center
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Since Amazon prime has come up with offer for bsnl customers i m new happy user of it
    Watched Tumbbad hindi movie. I never watch horror movies as i hav bad habit to recall them at bad timings. This one is thriller. Story is mindblowing very much out of the box. Actors r new faces which i never heard of sohum shah is kind of main lead
    I strongly recommend this one to all horror film movie lovers

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Watched Jersey Telugu movie. Loved it. It’s based on a guy who loves cricket to the core and supposedly the finest batsman but due to certain circumstances he had to quit.

It is not like a typical Nani movie which has loads of comedy, but in this his role is very serious and emotional.

His acting is amazing. Also the boy who played the role of Nani’s son did a very good job!

I loved the lead actress Shraddha Srinaths costumes in this movie, especially her sarees.

Vyas, Giri12 and vidhyalakshmid like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

Kalank - first day second show. Big mistake. : ) Should have waited for imdb number of ratings to cross at least 400. Just 13 had reviewed when I went. The positive was the costumes. Madhuri and Alia Bhatt looked good in the beautiful clothes of the 1940's time. Though at the beginning Alia Bhatt is going around in midriff revealing ghagra choli that seems out of place. Another in-congruence is how Alia Bhatt after becoming bahu of a rich and high status family is allowed to openly meet all kinds of men in the bazaar and elsewhere.

Giri12 and shravs3 like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

Gully Boy is out in einthusan and amazon prime. That was a good bleach of the mind after Kalank. : ) The 8.4 imdb rating is highly deserved. Great acting, mostly great story, and polished humor in some parts. The lyrics of the rap songs are well written and for the first time I started to like rap as a genre. Got to know about Indian rappers after reading about the movie.

Nice to see such movies made and also do well at the box office.

Giri12, Ranchu and shravs3 like this.
  5. Arzoo

Arzoo New IL'ite

Hello all
    Yesterday I saw kalank movie
    It's a nice movie and aliya in fab in it

6. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid Platinum IL'ite

Ek ladki ko deka tho isa laga - good theme

7. hermitcrab

hermitcrab Gold IL'ite

Watched Green book, Lady Bird, and Klansman
    All three are great. Loved Lady Bird

8. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

5-7 movie - Enjoyable romantic (emotionally well played) movie. Can't judge others culture based on our own values.
    Invisible Guest - Such a thriller

9. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid Platinum IL'ite

Anybody watched Maharshi?? super star Maheshbabu`s movie

shravs3 likes this.
  10. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Avengers: Endgame, twice this week. Once with the kiddos and once with their dad. What a satisfying closure to over a decade's worth of story arcs! The makers of GOT ought to take note but it is too late to save that one. Towards the climax when Cap'n America says "Avengers...assemble" I had nerd girl tears in my eyes. Without ruining the ending...I cried. Couldn't have hoped for a better farewell to the series. Running time is a long 3 hours. Not ideal for fidgety five year olds.