what is this dizziness all about???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ragamalika, Feb 21, 2012.

1. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Lol..I've been called all kinds of names on the forum and loving it..So don't bother..I like your name too :-D
    BTW am hoping the test arrives by next Wednesday..Not in a hurry now dear. I've made my peace with it. I have an appointment on Thursday next week with the GP. So that will do for now. :)

All the best ladies!! Gob bless and sticky baby dust to you all!

1 person likes this.
  2. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Hi all :) i hav been to hospital dis evening... and i had a urine pregnancy test at d hospital .. der was a very faint positive line.. so doctor has asked me 2 cum again after 5 days to test.. am so confused as to what does dat very faint positive line indicate?????!!!!!!!! praying god dat evrythng s fine wit me nd awaiting a BFP aftr 5 days!!! Plz do pray for my positive results!!
    nd let u all get a gr8 news by next week:)

2 people like this.
  3. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Wow..That is good Raga. Maybe you are just too early in your pregnancy now. In 5 days the HCG levels will be much higher and the increase is a good indicator of a viable pregnancy. So wish you the best. Relax and take good care of yourself until then. God bless and sticky baby dust!! :)

1 person likes this.
  4. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

thanku tanoshii.. remember me in ur prayers!!!
    baby dust to all of us:)

5. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Always dear. Will definitely pray for you.
    Take care, hope to hear from you next week. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

hi all :) could any1 help me out nw plz!!!! am having brownish spotting for around 1 hr frm nw... i could see it only wen i wipe there.. wat s dis???... i would be around 4 weeks nd 6 days if at all i am pregnant nw.. wat could be dis spotting??? am so worried if something s going wrong!!!!! Plz help me out!!!!!!!!!

7. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

@ragamalik,
    Take Beta HCG ,if urine test is positive!!good luck to you,if brown spotting severe consult doc immediately..cant say what is this spotting .don't worry some women have spotting in pregnancy

8. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hi Raga,
    Since your first test came positive, this could be implantation bleeding. Take good care of your health and you'll know more in another 3 days. Like 27csweetangel mentioned, if the bleeding increases, consult your doctor. Else, take it slow and all should be well.

9. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hello Rags,

Hope you must have consulted the doctor by now...How is it goin..? Hope everythin is fine...!!! Dont stress, be calm, have faith in the Almighty...!!!

Good Luck and lots of sticky baby dust to u...!!!:thumbsup

10. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

Hi jogu, tanoshi nd all.. I hav been to hospital yesterday fo consultation.. My doctor told me dat i had a chemical pregnancy which is a very early miscarriage.. Nd dats y i was spotting which was followed by bleeding a day later.. Am really worried abt dis.. Bt doctor told nothing to worry abt it nd dis alwys happens wit many which s nt really troublesome.. Der s alwys a next month wenevr periods arrive.. So let me await fo a good news dis month atleast:)
    al d best jogu nd tanoshi fo ur results.. Keep them posted.. Hoping to hear frm both of u.. Baby dust to all:)