What Is The Best Means To Aid Follicle Growth And Conceive Natually ?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Gy3, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Gy3

Gy3 New IL'ite

Hi All :)

I am Gayu from chennai , 28 yrs old and TTC for the past 3.5 years. I have been diagnosed with low AMH (0.67) and I am that someone who is trying to conceive naturally without IVF ( as I dont want to go for Donor egg ).

Am on day 13 today. Doctor gave ovulation induction tablets as well as injections and everything was going fine till my day 10 ( i had 4 eggs on my left ovary ).

But, all of a sudden on Day 10, all the eggs were gone and I had one cyst sized 20 mm and one follicle sized 13*8 .

On day 12, doctor said, cyst grew bigger , its of size 22 and the follicle size is 11*10 , endometrium has improved well and you better stop the treatment and go for IVF in your next cycle.

She actually meant that all the medicines I took only helped growing the cyst but not the follicles and the other follicles got disappeared on its own.

I was little disappointed and had so many questions running in my mind such as

1. I was only on Day 12 and why should I stop the treatment ?
    2. What can I do for that one follicle to grow?
    3. Will the cyst contain egg and will it aid in pregnancy ?
    4. Endometrium and Follicle growth goes hand in hand, while my endometrium is good, why does the follicle dint grow ?

Ladies, I spent so much of my time and money for treatment and getting disheartened every time when I get such response from doctors. I have lot of personal problems with my husband as I dont bear a child.

kindly guide me on what to do next to conceive naturally. I am in a critical do or die situation and I literally need a kid to maintain my relationship :(

I am praying garbharaskambikai everyday and she also doesn't show any considerations to me .. I went to Navaneetha krishnan temple at blore and I do all sorts of prayers to god to get a kid.

2. vandu3689

vandu3689 Junior IL'ite

Hello Dear,
    I have been in to the similar situation 6 months ago. Married for 3years and TTC. Now im 3 months pregnant.
    When i started with TTC, they gave ovulation induction medicines from day 2 to day 5. They checked my follicle growth on day 11.
    Follicle was actually 25mm which they said it might be a cyst. Also my uterus thining(Endometrium) was good.
    They said that they cant differentiate follicle with cyst in ultra sound scan.
    They gave injection on day 12 and asked me to try naturally. I was pregnant on that cycle only.

So dont lose hope ma. It can be a healthy follicle instead of a cyst. Doctors cannot differentiate follicle to cyst in US scan.
    I pray my god krishna to bless you with child soon. All the very best dear.

One more thing if u r in chennai, pls visit putlur goddess once ma. Very powerfull amman. I conceived after visiting and doing pariharam.

3. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Hi Gy3,

I was also somewhat in similar condition more than 3 yeras back. I too have low AMH issue but marginally below 2. Now, I have my son with me....I conceived naturally.

I can share what i have done at that time....
    a) Regular brisk walk 30 minutes
    b) Kapal Bharti and Alom Vilom 15-20 minutes daily
    c) Two boiled eggs daily
    d) Meditation as it helps in reduction of stress and better hormones

Most importantly, I switched to ayurvedic medicine(Hakim Uppal in new delhi (suntex Clinic))....though the treatment for a month cost me Rs 20000/-. Next month, I conceived naturally.

Have faith, as per my experience, solutions are alternative medicines instead of Allopathic.

4. Gy3

Gy3 New IL'ite

Hii Dear.. I am based out of Chennai and I have visited Putloor temple multiple times .. But havent done any pariharam as such.. Can you tell me what type of pariharam I need to do there ?? I have come to US for a short business trip, after I return to India, I will do that pariharam as the first thing..

5. Gy3

Gy3 New IL'ite

Its good to hear that and lot of people give good reviews about suntex clinic.. I would like to know if it has a branch in Chennai or if there is any such similar good ayurvedic center at Chennai..
    Did you completely stop the Allopaty treatment, or you still did follicular study ?
    I took all the test before an year, what I am planning is to repeat all the blood tests including AMH and then consult Suntex..

While we are taking ayurvedic medicines from Suntex, would we require Clomid tablets and follicular study ??

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1. Doctors prefer ovulation around cd12-14 Since they believe younger eggs are more fertile. That's might be the reason behind stopping current cycle. But some people have conceived after that range too.
    2. Generally protein rich food should help.
    3. Cysts don't contain egg. It' of no use towards conception.
    4. Though both endo growth and follicle growth go hand in hand with hormone imbalance it fails to work properly.

Have you tried different doctors, different protocols? At times those help in better follicle growth. Try different things. You never know which will help you. But always keep a track on your health at all times.
    All the best.