1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Is New?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@sbonigala,

Don't underestimate the children and they know everything about the latest fashion. When you argued for your short hair, your mother might have thought in her mind, "You would realize what I go through when you have a daughter" and that Karma has come back to bite you. Seriously, what is in a haircut and your daughter has a point that it is easier to maintain. Long hair is beautiful but how good it is if one can't get ready quickly and find it hard to maintain? Tell me more about the smile in your daughter's face! Someone like me who has no daughters would do anything for the daughters and would bend over backwards to have a happy daughter. :)

Regarding your son, Minion and all other characters is nothing and I don't mind them having it. I only don't like provocative statements or art work. Now that your son has a Tattoo already, you are free to have one of your own. :) One life argument is okay as long as the Tattoos are pleasant.

Viswa

2. Viswamitra

Hi Shanvy,

It is interesting that such a young man had a Tattoo of "Aum Namasivaya" with Damaru and Vel with the Pranava Manthra "Aum" in Tamil. Perhaps, he wanted that primordial sound to vibrate in his body.

I also wonder what it does to the skin? How long it takes to finish the art work? When do these kids find time to go to a shop to get that done? Some colors are very attractive to look at as long as it is located at the right place in the body.

Viswa

Shanvy likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Dear Balajee,

So, you are in compliance with the unwritten code of conduct. The unwritten code of conduct is only for men just like the men Indian cricket team. I am glad my son is out of dreadlocks as it reminded me of hippies of olden days.

Viswa

4. Doree

Doree Platinum IL'ite

5. Viswamitra

@Doree,

I did hear that speech and it is cool that Trudeau is the second youngest PM of Canada. He is being the most popular North American leader, I guess, we have to accept Tattoos now. :)

Viswa

Doree likes this.
  6. Doree

Doree Platinum IL'ite

I too have ideas of getting a tattoo but going to keep it as a secret until I get one :)

7. Viswamitra

@Doree

I hope it is simple and easy to ink. :)

Viswa

Doree likes this.
  8. Doree

Doree Platinum IL'ite

Will share my experience if I get one.

Viswamitra likes this.