what is auto cook menu in microwaves?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Restaurants' started by anudhivi, Dec 16, 2009.

1. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Anu,

Please ask your salesperson to get it, as it is samsung showroom. Once you visit the store, you will find there is not much difference at all between D or L. Atleast, that is what I felt. It comes along with a borosil bowl and a 30piece MW dinner set. The price was Rs.10,300 inclusive of taxes.

Arch

2. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

thanx arch,
    he promised me that he will be calling him as soon as the piece arrives, as i visited the store thrice within this week itself.

will buy it and inform you..
    anyway thanx for your inputs...

3. Dolly_Lite

Dolly_Lite Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Archana. Since I am baking in conventional oven here my cookie sheets & muffin pans are bigger. I just want to know whether this will fit in the microwave there. Are all of them of same size?

4. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Dolly,

That is a catch. Here the diameter is slightly less compared to the ones there. You may not be able to fit them in the ovens here, atleast in the Samsung ones. I heard Panasonic comes with wider doors

Arch

5. Dolly_Lite

Dolly_Lite Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Archana for the info.

6. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

hi archana,
    have you received your oven?
    here in chromepet, the salesman says it will be coming this week end when i enquired him yesterday.. will wait till this week and want to check other brand stores of samsung. can you provide me the contact no. of GN chetty road branch?

7. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Anu,

You seem to love discussing to no end at all! Ha, yes I received. I am not sure of the contact number - It is on GN Chetty Road, bang opposite the HDFC bank. Would do best if you could google on it!

Arch

8. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

Arch,
    searched for DFB model in all showrooms in t.nagar. all people said it will be reaching after 15 days. and also there is no stock in the company itself.

what is barbeque grill? the sales girls in the showroom didn't explain me what it is used for? can you give me for what it is use? how many grills comes with this oven? vertical/ horizontal?

sorry for disturbing you repeatedly...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  9. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Dhivya,

I think it is best if you buy it and see it! I have not used it yet, and hence cant comment. It is just a plain grill skewer, in which you can make tikkas. Did you visit the SAMSUNG direct showroom? Do not ask in Viveks/NEXT/E Zone etc. They wont stock the DFB model in all shops. Only the direct showroom has it. There is one in GN Chetty Road, and one another in Mylapore. They should be able to deliver it. And my delivery took 10 days too.

Arch

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  10. anudhivi

anudhivi Silver IL'ite

Arch,
    i inquired in mylapore and GN chetty road branches too. but they said that the model will be delivered to them after pongal it seems. so cant able to see the model itself. viewed only 1031 LAT model. ok let me wait to see the model...

anyway thanks for the response.