1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Goes Around Comes Around

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 19, 2019.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I don't know if it is hallucination that goes around or whether the opportunity to take off at each other that goes around. Whatever it be, all's well that ends well. I sometimes do wonder how we survived. I suppose for our generation, there was no other option! :grinning: We just have to make a go of it and we have so far.

jskls and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I enjoyed the return and departure of hallucination. But there could be no dearth for topic to contemplate for you.
    What began in sleeping room always returns in kitchen for loving adorable couple. It can’t be tit for tat.
    You have turned the blog with good humour by ending in kitchen - a true salt of the earth!
    Cough or coffe all happens for a purpose but difficult to fathom. Has he found the spectacles at last. Hope not immersed it in elsewhere.
    I trust madam sister - you use different shaped/coloured containers for salt and sugar to avoid DK or and being hallucinated.
    When I began thinking after reading only the title, my thought was about gifting blouse during occasions such as Navarathri,sumangali prarthanai..eta.. Mybetter half used to wonder when shereceivessuchgift whether it could be the one she gifted to them on similaroccasion.
    Thanks and Regards.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,

The BH did not lose his glasses. He just loves walking around without them and then blaming anything that happens or doesn't on them not being perched on his nose! :) As for different coloured containers, he would never remember anyway! Navarathri, sumangali prarthanai etc.! Yes, the title would be very apt indeed! Never thought of that. :)

Thanks for the lovely response.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. rider123

rider123 New IL'ite

5. Thyagarajan

:hello:i visited my class mate in Engineering in his hostel. He just returned from shower with a towel around waist i sensed he was miserable. He was moving hither and thither went back to shower area returned to room rummaged inbetween books and dress stand. I asked him why he seemed perturbed. His vision is 2/6 or so. I.e.5.5 or 6 diopter on both eyes. When I pressed ridge of his nose, he realised the missing spectacle was already on his nose. He struck his forehead repeatedly. He remained top rank student in ourbatch all through And then in MBA @ Ahemadabad. Quite hilarious academic journey.
    Regards.

satchitananda and GeetaKashyap like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:confundio1: :hello:@GeetaKashyab Thanks for your LIKE here. But you have not yet conveyed about my uppuma posted day before. Hope it will not turn cold.
    Seems keeping low profile? Any concerns?
    Regards.
    GOD BLESS US all always .

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019