What do you think

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by iyerviji, Feb 21, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I was just thinking whether a post is good because of the likes we get or because of the good amount of fbs we get, or because of views or because of the nomination.

I know every post cant be nominated, the best ones are always nominated. I feel happy when I get more fbs and likes. For getting nomination I have to write still better which I always try but end up with the usual write ups.

1 person likes this.
  2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Hello Viji, how are you? Your threads/posts are very good. For me the view is very important. I have got "likes' for my personal comments / my opinions.( I am not popular like you). Some people don't like to write FB and easy for them to click on 'Likes". I like to gets "likes", but FB is much better. I have no clue how they nominate a thread or a post.

The subject must be a good one. Some of us are not good in writing skills, but can covey the message to our readers/,members. That is more important than anything else.

regards to Mr. Iyer.
    Love

1 person likes this.
  3. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Hi Vijima,

i like the post which are humorous....

i like post which convey day to day facts in simple way......

Hi dear Coffeelover. How r u????

Its been long time. I met u last year during Mothers day post, remember??????

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

CL dear how are you. Glad to see you here. Thanks for expressing your views.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Mums dear for expressing your views

6. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Mums, doing great. little busy, otherwise life is good. How is everything with you.

7. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

I feel all the write-ups are in good in their own way.. we just cannot compare the goodness only by way of fb & likes.. it depends on many factors..

Just For eg: In Blogs section, Bhagyachinu's recent blog does not got many fbs / likes but it has a great content and it s being selected as Finest blog of the week.. Sometimes, though we liked the content.. due to lack of experience in that topic or something else.. we do not know what to give fb.. then we just convey our liking by clicking 'like' button..

And yet times.. the very good issues / posts will be missed out due to someother factors and yet times, we ourselves know that we have not written that upto the mark though we try our level best..

But i agree with Viji ma.. receiving fb always feels good and boosts the spirits..

Ans thanks for coming with a good topic to discuss...

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Pallavidear glad you like the topic and thanks for expressing your views