1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What do you prefer? eBook or hard book?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by coolblues, Mar 7, 2013.

1. HEMASRIRANGAM

HEMASRIRANGAM Bronze IL'ite

For me e-books as well as hard copy also.Because i love both ways to read.Sometimes e-books-la nama thedura books kidaikum.Library-la member,so hard copy eduthum padipen.Both ways are good to me.

2. ns

ns Silver IL'ite

I love collecting books. Books look so good stacked together!

But last few years, I have only been reading ebooks. They are so convinient. You have an ebook reader on your phone and tablet and you are carrying it around with you everywhere. You can read a book anywhere - while having lunch, while waiting at the bus stop or while in a meeting ;) without having to carry an extra thing in your hand..

3. mpreethi271

mpreethi271 Senior IL'ite

Though ebooks are tech-friendly, i love hard books always.
    It is easy to read by simply turning the pages and book-marking, which is not an available option in ebook.

1 person likes this.
  4. shail123

shail123 Junior IL'ite

i always prefer of using an hard book rather than e book as the real feel of actually reading comes from the hard book as the content is original.

1 person likes this.
  5. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Now with technology, ipads and touchscreens, one does the flip action and the page is turned, so now e-books are in for me. Hard cover books too I read but most of the times now it is e-books.

6. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Like any other normal person in today's world, I'm addicted to my smart phone and all that, but NOTHING can beat the feel of a physical book. I've tried and tried to like ebooks - there isn't even enough space in my apartment to keep all my books. Even the need to economise on space couldn't convert me to ebooks. I certainly feel as though something is lacking when it is not a physical book. While I give up reading ebooks easily, even for the driest of the written word, I plough on with a real book.

1 person likes this.
  7. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Paper copies- As you siad, i like to turn pages, touch, feel, smell of the pages. ebooks are good while travelling but not at bedside.

8. riaviswa

riaviswa Silver IL'ite

no ebooks can be compared to the feeling of a favourite hard bound book in your hand on a rainy day with some beautiful music and snacks to eat sitting in a favourite hideout..........................

9. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

Hard books are best at bed time. Get used with eBooks, while on travel or at work, it will develop your reading habits. Buy hard books which you prefer to read again and again. Get used with both.

10. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Physical paper books anytime! nothing like it..!