what can i do?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by sonishimu, Feb 8, 2012.

1. sonishimu

sonishimu New IL'ite

Hello friends,

I'm soni & wanna share some think with all of u? i am a MBA, working as an assistant officer in a financial institution. I know Creator gives me a lot of things such as, beauty, passion, extraordinary mentality, good education and so on. In spite all of this,some time i become depressed which makes me mentally disordered.

My fiance Shimu is a nice, smart, ambitious guy's but some times i feel insecure because of him. I know he is a good man. I always think that he is my strength, but he gonna be my weakness. I don't understand what can i do? please give me any suggestion if yours have.

Thank u, Good luck to all of u.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

First of all. be positive in life and always thank the Almighty for everything that you have.

There does not seem to be any reason for feeling insecure about your fiance. Spend quality time with each other which will help you both to know each other wel and to build up trust in the relationship. Dont think of your man as your weakness....in a marriage, both the spouses look at each other as pillars of strength. Try to overcome this feeling and divert your mind to keep yourself busy

3. sonishimu

sonishimu New IL'ite

Thank u so much for your powerful opinion. Soni :)

4. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Wht brings this feeling of uncertainty? Is there any particular reason or is it a general restlessness? What happens just before you feel depressed? Analyze the situation andspook for a pattern. Then see what you can do to change the pattern...if you are able to be proactive then you feel more in control of the situation and less restless.