What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. ThoughtsParv

ThoughtsParv Senior IL'ite

I actually do no remember how I stumbled into this site first :)

2. Dulraf

Dulraf New IL'ite

thrown by wind..

3. Coconutspell

Coconutspell New IL'ite

I'm a very friendly person and a very deep thinker. I love to connect with people.Recently, I have started my own homemade coconut oil's business.I was looking for a platform where I can easily connect with like-minded people and at the same time I can share my experience of a new venture in my life along with the goodness that Coconut not only brought in my life professionally but also personally by making my skin and hair healthier. I'm excited to read and learn about other people's experiences as well because I believe that there is something to learn from everyone.

Arunarc likes this.
  4. Nikitajat

Nikitajat New IL'ite

I am Freelancer Content Writer and Director of jatmarrigebureau.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  5. Nickystyle

Nickystyle New IL'ite

I usually look up the internet whenever I need an answer and especially when I looked out for healthy food and topics on kids I always ended up on this site so now I want to share my experiences

6. poorni1982

poorni1982 New IL'ite

Hi
    At google i am finding to sell all my kanchipuram and uppada pattu sarees stuff in bluk. Mean while i came to visit your web site, Feeling bit happy to sell all my stuff through this site, if it is happen i am the first luckiest lady i think so.

Best Regards
    Poornima manna

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @poorni1982

Welcome to indusladies community. You want to promote your business step into here Want to promote your handmade business or home-based boutique? and add about it here so that you get connected with these business.

Jey likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

While looking for images of my tutelary deity, in search I came across posting of Indusmember virtually taking to me all parts of Swami Malai Swaminathan temple. One of the photos was quite impressive gave me feeling as though I stand at the sanctum sanctorium of Lord at the hill temple. Saved it in favourite
    And viewing this gives blessed feeling. I had gone through other sections of your website and found from members postings and discussions gleaming illuminating enlightening truths ideas and emotionally appealing statements.

Arunarc and Jey like this.
  9. Meena2017

Meena2017 New IL'ite

hi ladies...long time ago i search for some information regarding married life then i found the induladies page...i found some usefull suggestion...after that i became a regular reader of indusladies.....but unfortunately iam not able to post my thread it says you have insufficient privileges ....can anybody help how to post the thread?????

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @Meena2017

Welcome to indusladies community. In order to post a thread you need to have atleast 10 posts into your account. Do let me know where are you trying to post the thread so I can help you further.

Meena2017 likes this.