What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi iCool

Really nice to see you here. Welcome to IL and wish you a lot of fun. :)

2. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Actually I didn't know about this site until my DH got registered with my username and activated it.
    I had some differences with my ILs and one day I could not resist myself to grunt all my suffering with my MIL esp. infront of my DH. He goes to the office the next day as usual and comes up in the evening with the site details and my registration in it.
    I liked the site alot but during that time I was busy with my kids, so I could not spend much time and in the mean time I forgot about it.
    Every now and then I use to just browse the site and close it. Now after settling down in life for a while I thought of again participating actively in the site and so am here again after a really very long gap.

Regards,
    Latha.

ashima10 and satchitananda like this.
  3. satchitananda

Hi Latha,

That is really interesting. Your DH introduced and registered you in IL. First time I have heard of this. Really heartwarming. :)

4. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

5. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

I was searching about the Indian women living abroad India and came across Indusladies.It indeed served the purpose.

6. jhellsmith

jhellsmith New IL'ite

Hello there, just saying hello to each and everyone of you here in the forum. At first I always visit here as visitor but i really love to be back here over and over again. So here I am finally a member and I am very happy about it. Looking forward to chat with ll of you guys. Cheers.

7. satchitananda

Welcome here Yumna and Jhellsmith. Do hope you have a wonderful time on IL.

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I came into this community on 13th June 2005, less than three months after the site was inaugurated. At that time the membership was less than 100. I even remember the kind of celebration we had when our membership touched 200 or 250.
    Oh, I forgot the question. In June 2005 I was as usual googling for my pen name Varalotti and landed in this site. One of my short stories, The Promise, was being discussed here. Of course they had given due credit to me. Then I registered only for the sake of responding to the comments posted for my story. The rest, they say, is history.
    If my biography is written someday I'd classify my writing career into two stages - before IL and After IL. Only after writing here did I have the confidence to publish books. Today I have published 20 books in Tamil and English. And still like a student waiting for his exam results I wait for the comments of my fellow ILites for my stories and serials.
    love,
    sridhar

ashima10 and surabhisaritha like this.
  9. geeta29

geeta29 New IL'ite

I have got pcos. And I have seen a lot of woman with this situation. Am also overweight. This will help to shed kilos if am with other buddies........so am here for some serious business my friends, I want to lose 40 kg. I hope I can get some support. I tried all the tablets docs prescribed for pcos. Just thought of giving a try to m2 tone and hyponoid. I am very over weight.... Please help.
    Tha ks

ashima10 likes this.
  10. yvetteB

yvetteB New IL'ite

Hi there! i'm a newbie here. I got interested about mothers and ladies. The topics are interesting and really informational. ;)