What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Jessicasoli

Jessicasoli New IL'ite

When i was searching for coaching classes in google, i landed up in this site. I can see so many activities going on with this site. Then i bookmarked this site and started using it daily and now became the member of this site.

2. Mithila48

Mithila48 New IL'ite

Well, I was browsing something and stumbled upon this site. This site is intriguing and I felt it provides a common platform for everyone to share ideas and exchange views and boost writing skills of naive writers like me. This is also a common virtual meeting site for making new friends with varied personalities and age groups and understanding their perceptions.

3. FreshDewdrops

FreshDewdrops Bronze IL'ite

search of friends and news

4. twig

twig New IL'ite

Came looking for rice cooker advice. Remembered the forum from many many years back, at the time it had very intense regular participation and activity.

5. Priyadharshini7

Priyadharshini7 New IL'ite

I signed up for Indus ladies to get access to a plethora of useful information. It's such a good platform for the "sound" minds to ponder and share ideas....

6. raghugs

raghugs New IL'ite

To get more spiritual knowledge.

7. Sweet2019

Sweet2019 New IL'ite

why am i not able to post a new thread ? I get this message
    "You have insufficient privileges to post here"

my bad :(

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:i trust you have been active participant in clicking your likes in the threads appearing from time to time in various forums. Some members are barred from posting in certain forums for specific reasons . You were just watching the thread from bad to worse. Try posting your feed back I mean your views or words of appreciation or otherwise. Contrary views welcome. You have joined 20th ultimo. Do not get discouraged by the appearances of text “ you have insufficient privileges “.
    I would also suggest get abreast with terms and conditions and other useful notes if not done already, by clicking various items appearing at the foot of this page in purple backdrop .

I would suggest to write your general questions to @IL_Admin.
    Best of luck.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless.

Sweet2019 likes this.
  9. Dreamer

Dreamer Silver IL'ite

Moving to live with my in-laws as a guy, this place has been an eye opener.

10. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

This place has helped me before when I was newly married and had kids. I got lots of advice and do's and don'ts from the lovely ladies here.

Now my kids have grown up and with this covid thing going on, my husband is translating Kalki's Parthiban Kanavu in English mainly for me to read and I am trying my hand at making it an audio book.
    I thought I should share this treasure with everyone who cannot read tamil, as these novels should not be forgotten.
    Kalki's Parthiban Kanavu - English translation
    Parthiban Kanavu - YouTube

Since this is a recent project, we will be posting 2 chapters per week[Tues and Fri], in the blog and in audio format. Do enjoy and share with anyone if you like.