What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. EightKittens

EightKittens Silver IL'ite

Someone on reddit relationships suggested that the OP should come and read posts here when responding to an American born and raised child of immigrant parents who was considering getting an arranged marriage to please the parents.

Amica and Rihana like this.
  2. KeerthDhan

KeerthDhan New IL'ite

I wanted some opinions for my problem. I am a silent reader for years

3. deepajsureka

deepajsureka New IL'ite

hi one of friends from US recommended this site as I was searching for Indian community in and around miami but looks this site can be helpful in many other ways as well hope I too can contribute in some way...

Regards

4. Heidi

Heidi New IL'ite

I was doing some research online and found the thread on the Siddha Mangala Stotram to Lord Dattatreya which is good for solving all problems which seem unsolvable, especially with domestic problems, such as problems with your husband, family and financial/work problems. They say when you have a problem that will not be moved by anything to pray to Lord Dattatreya as he is the Avatar of the Trinity, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

Heidi

5. surveyrecruiter

surveyrecruiter New IL'ite

Came across this group and decided to join to widen my circles of contact. Basically, I'm working as a Recruiter and my job scope is to recruit respondents to attend one-time Paid Survey in Singapore. Feel free to check out my profile in Information for more details. Cheers everyone