What basic qualification is required for becoming blogger

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by AnithaAnand18, Aug 25, 2014.

1. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

I am seeing few of my friends have their own blogs which i also learnt but i would like to know what skill set required to become successful blogger any one can share their experience please

2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anitha,

That depends on what you are blogging for. People blog for a variety of reasons.

Some blog for self-expression and don't quite care if other read it. In that case, you don't really need any specific skill other than the basics of how to setup a blog and start blogging.

Some blog to communicate their ideas and care a great deal about the audience they have. If that is what you intend, then you need to know how to write in a way that engages an audience and build a loyal readership.

Some blog to make money. In that case, you need to know a great deal about producing content that is valuable for an audience, how to promote your blog, how to monetize it etc.

There are innumerable reasons to blog and what skillset you need greatly depends on your objective. Hope this is some thought starters for you.

Jey

4 people like this.
  3. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

for a successful blogger..u need to post regularly and reply to the comment correctly .

1 person likes this.
  4. AnithaAnand18

Hi jey,

You have given in short and sweet about the skill sets for blogger.

Thanks
    Anitha

5. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

there are many sites available where we can use the template.. but the thing is what area ur strong like cooking, desinging, then you should show ur talent in it like some spl dish u tried and prepared and that details should be posted in it .. but ensure that u should have time to update it regularly ... most ppl just 1-2 times update the blog then leave it .. then its no use

6. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

As others mentioned, for specific blogging you need to have expertise in those areas. Otherwise you can share your views in general about everything- Life, relationships, cooking, career growth, travel, adventure.. the list is endless :)

All the Best!

1 person likes this.
  7. AnithaAnand18

Thanks
    I have started writing contents now.Any tips to be good content writer