1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What are you reading now?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Nandshyam, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Hanah

Hanah Silver IL'ite

The second book that I am reading (I usually read about 3 books at the same time!) is Fredrick Forsythe's 'The Fist of God'. As with all his books, this is another gripping spy thriller and one that you just can't put down once you start.. A riveting book and a must-read if you are into the espionage genre..

2. karunamurty

karunamurty Bronze IL'ite

Co incidentally I am reading Fredrick Forsyth's novel too. :)THE DEVIL'S ALTERNATIVE. Just started reading it. looks like a spy thriller too.

3. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Life of Pi made an interesting read, Vidya. Did you like it?

Sindhu

4. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Finished reading Ender's game by Orson Scott Card. It is a book on science fiction supposedly for children in their tweens. Thought of introducing the series to my son. Having read it, will wait a couple of years before he starts on it:)

While the book's interesting, I am not a keen reader of Sci-fi. Having said that, wouldn't mind reading the next in the series but wouldn't buy the book:), they cost a good wad!

Sindhu

5. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Though half way thorugh - we the lininvg - I am also reading Mary Higgins Clark's - I will be seeing you - in parallel

6. Hanah

Hanah Silver IL'ite

Hi Karuna,
    Yeah this is another of his wonderful books! I never could put down his books once I started!! :)
    Hope you enjoy it..

7. Hanah

Hanah Silver IL'ite

I happened to watch the movie Twilight on Star Movies and found the concept of a human being in love with a vampire very intriguing. So decided to read the book Twilight (By Stephenie Meyer) and must admit it is a very well written book so far. I started reading it today evening and am yet to put it down! Very well written, with humour and not too prosy..
    Very interesting read.. It is my first fantasy book though, but a very good start I think

8. kal123

kal123 Silver IL'ite

Hanah,

You shouldnt have seen the movie before....but anyways its such a interesting read:thumbsup

At present I've started to read INKHEART by CORNELIA FUNKE...and the book is like a cool breeze ....its so damn cool...fantastic fantasy:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Vidya, Sindhu

I too liked Life of Pi. In fact, I read it while on vacation in Yellowstone and I couldn't put it down. Now I have just started reading 'Secret daughter' by Shilpi Gowda

10. Hanah

Hanah Silver IL'ite

Yes, I really shouldn't have seen the movie first! Only after reading the book, I realised that Bella and Edward are really that way, according to the book.. And it explained a lot more of Edward's character. I really enjoyed this book, liked the style of writing very much..