1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What are you reading now?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Nandshyam, Mar 28, 2008.

1. soji

soji New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am also new to this thread.My favourite is P coehlo. His first work I read was 'Eleven Minutes' which forced me to search for his other works. I have read 'Alchemist' also. Next was 'Devil and Miss Prym'. Will be liked by those who likes his way of writing.

regards......soji

2. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I am yet to get hold of it.. They don't seem to have it on the shelf.. whenever it comes in , its out again with someone else :) I has asked the librarian to please hold it for me :hiya:hiyaSeems like with mixed reviews here, the book is still making rounds :)

Finished a few in the last couple of days.. Velocity, Toxin, A painted house, King of torts...

Now into Coma by Robin cook.

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  3. jeni_cho sweet

jeni_cho sweet New IL'ite

Im a big sheldon fan........just finished tell me ur dreams n r u afraid of d dark.........going thru' If 2moro comes......do try dem..dey r awesome...

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Finished Murder in the queen's Armes...........real good one about the digs and a murder takes place there.

Now going to start with "One night @ the call center" by Chetan Bhahat
    One of my friend gave me this book telling it is good no idea about it will let u know after I read.

5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Im reading "Two for Joy" by Patricia Scanlan.The characters are lively and story deals abt DIL-MIL ,husband-wife relationship and other girly stuffs .Its a feel good book.

6. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Read 'The world of Nagaraj' by R K Narayan. The story is about a really ordinary man - the description of Nagaraj, his town, house, etc. is so beautiful - you can visualise everything in your mind. There is no heroics, climax or anticlimax. Enjoyed the book.

Sindhu

7. Architha

Architha New IL'ite

Good thread.
    I am reading 'value based education in schools' now.
    I have read 'five point someone' by chetan,Aruna,
    How is one night @the call centre?whats it about?
    AR

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Hi Everyone,

looks like I have hit a wall - all the books I have been wanting to read are not available at my local library. So I am rereading some books by Richard Bach and enjoying them too. Just got done with "Jonathan Livinston Seagull" and am now reading "Illusions" just love the book.

Archita "One night at the call center" is exactly about what the heading says I belive - have heard some good reviews about it. But we can wait for Aruna to post after she is done!

9. ChiDar

ChiDar New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I've got a book with me and want to know if its gud before starting it....the book is Keeping Faith By Jodi Picoult. If anybody has read it plz give a review of this book...

cheers,
    sujithra
    Computer Typing

10. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

I just finished 'Simisola' by Ruth Rendell (murder mystery) - liked it very much. Before that was 'A prisoner of birth' - Jeffrey Archer's latest - very good.

Nandhu - this thread is a great idea!

I read 'One night at a call center' when it first came out. I didnt like it all that much; but then I'm really not into books where God appears! "Five point someone' was much better.

Vanathi.