1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What are the options for him to marry ? mean again.

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by StrongLady, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    I want to know how you think when think about a remarriage?. this is not for me but for my younger brother in law. God played a really strange game with our family or we think some curse.
    To tell in short - He had first marriage and 1 yr it breaked as girl mentioned its incompatability due to life style problems between 2. She was a very quite girl and told her parents before marriage only that she looking for some other qualities which my brother in law dont have. Still i donno why they made her marry.
    So after marriage she was always with a sad face no matter how much we try to be nice. It might sound silly BUT YES THE REASONS SHE MENTIONED WAS most silly like not SHOPPING, GIFTS TOURS ETC within 1 yr of marriage. we try to reconcile saying we will make him change but they said No and took divorce.
    She later married one guy from abroad it seems.

married after 1 yr to another girl shown by relatives, talking everything clearly and after 3 months of marriage she diagnosed with fatal disease now complete hospitalized.she cannot survive.
    He didnt had married life for strongly for 2 yrs but now with a tag of 2 times divorced.
    what r the chances for him to remarry. how should he approach women.
    He not even talks about it now as he is utterly shocked but i want to put this and wanted to know opinions of you ladies and any suggestions.
    SL

2. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

Why should he approach women, this time why doesn't he concentrate on his life and let women approach him.

Let him set on a course in life to unfurl those rolled up dreams and fulfill now, the best time. I have a friend who is twice divorced , and he is such a cutie patootie, intelligent, wicked, smart and charming fella. Let the man do what he wants to do in life and if a lady finds him attractive she will approach him, he took his chances, let the one for him take her chance now.

What?! , it sounds unpragmatic but to the one who believes and willing to risk it, always pays off.

1 person likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

His wife is in the hospital now? Did he divorce her?

4. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Yes she is in hospital and her family took her to their own city. they stay in a different state and city. so she is in getting treatment but doctor told she wont survive. she looked very normal in marriage, she would get tired easily and they said she always stayed home. never has habit of roaming so getting tired.
    she used to sleep all the time. and couple of times got serious sick when we took to hospital she was diagnosed.

we contacted a lawyer and he said its less than 6 months of marriage so the marriage will not be even considered and be Annulled on health grounds.

but still everyone will still consider it as a marriage right.

5. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Aria, donno which part of world you are. But we are in India and women dont approach men in India. especially him as he is a very reserved never talks to woman.

yes he is working in a MNC and always busy.

1 person likes this.
  6. Aria

Aria New IL'ite

I'm sorry that was a lapse on my part, right! women in India do not approach men, you are absolutely right! Sorry I missed that. I was raised in Tristan De Cunha.

Sorry , skimmed through the post , I don't know wife hospitalized, annulled, divorced , next what , others will be able to guide you.

Take care.

5 people like this.
  7. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

I think in such a case, you hould leave it on him to choose his life partner !! After 2 arranged marriage you still want to fix him up, not realising its best he finds someone he is compatible with!! The first marriage broke because of incompatibility, let him choose his life partner on his own !! Even people who are introverts and reserved fall in love or go for love marriage !!

I dont know which age you are in to think that girls dont approach guys!! It happens both ways ! I think you should first let him grieve for his wife right now and deal with that !! And when he is ready he should find someone on his own !! To find someone from his circle or social life, the chances of the marriage surviving would be more !!

1 person likes this.
  8. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

SL, I don't get this - he married the second girl without knowing about her illness. Yes. However it doesn't sound like they cheated you all. They didn't know either; right? If they did, then the rest of this post is irrelevant.

If they didn't know about the illness themselves... Ok, they took her away to care for her. I can imagine how shattered her FOO would be. Why isn't he by his wife's side? What's stopping him from taking compassionate leave from his work place for his wife's fatal illness? Why are you folks going to the lawyer and talking about annulment instead? It sounds rather like the girl was "returned to manufacturers due to manufacturing defect"! This lack of consideration alone, if nothing else makes him a very unattractive prospect.

8 people like this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

OP

I find it extremely upsetting to know that you all are finding ways to annul his marriage instead of being with the dying girl. How cruel is that?

At least you all can wait till this girl rest in peace to start your marriage agenda?

It would be soothing this dying soul to spend the last moments with her new husband.

It is fine that he can not take care of her or spend for her hospital bills, but at least he can still visit her and be with her at his in law's place.

Fate is also cruel on him. I understand that he had to divorce twice. But, I can't accept his or his family's urgency to get him married while his wife is dying somewhere else. It is just plain cruel.

9 people like this.
  10. Denni

Denni Gold IL'ite

Bad luck for your BIL.

I just cant digest the thought that his family is looking for another bride so soon when his wife is still in death bed. Have some decency to wait till she is gone. The poor gal must have been going thru hell with her illness....and if she know her husband is getting ready to be third time groom...that would definitely break the poor gals heart!

I don't know who's idea it is too look for a bride but my opinion is....let your BIL recover from his failed marriages! He failed the first time, his second wife is dying....

seriously!!! does he need another wife now?

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.