1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

What are the best Valentine's Day gifts for men?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by mayasinha, Feb 4, 2015.

1. mayasinha

mayasinha Junior IL'ite

Hi Guys,

Could you suggest me some good Valentine's Day gifts for men. I have seen many websites like Snapdeal, Jabong and more for valentine day gifts,but I am unable to understand what should I gift to him.

2. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

What are his interests? A nice meal and chocolates are always a good gift. Just to give you an idea, my wedding anniversary is a week before V-day and we usually just celebrate our anniversary (I am not a big fan of V-day). I bought a CD with lyrics of the song that we danced on our wedding day and a photo collage with 6 openings with pictures from each year. We will cook and bake together (that's what we always do).

3. gaze

gaze Bronze IL'ite

This Valentine's day, Just let him watch the World Cup in peace. I am sure he would also want nothing else ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. nancybadriya

nancybadriya New IL'ite

This is very nice question most of the peoples will struggle to decide a gift to men you have choose leather Belt, head phone this is the best gift.

Why Choose Belt:
    He will Wear it daily if you declined him in future, he will tear you with your gifted belt two in one Gift. LOL.