What are do's and dont's after IUI/IVF?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Bhuvana007, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Am TTC and yet to succeed. Hoping much on GOD's mercy. this is my 4th IUI and am in 2 weeks wait. I searched in net regarding how to take care after IUI for most chances of pregnancy. But I like to hear from ladies here with their practical n personal experiences, what to do and what not to do.....

Baby dust to u all in TTC!

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

After IUI or IVF, its better to rest for a while. No strenuous activity or lifting heavy objects. No sharp bending...

Eat healthy food. Protein rich and fiber rich food is good. Include lot of vegetables and fruits in the diet.

Rest well. Keep your mind calm and happy. Stress and tension free mind is far better for the growing little one.

Don't watch any symptoms.

All the best.

3. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

I would say carry on with your normal activities. However don't overdo anything. Be active at the same time take adequate rest. I have found bedrest or restricting your normal day activities infact causes you to get stressed out more. So take it as it comes, one day at a time. Watch funny movies, laugh a lot, eat healthy n have fun. Good luck ahead.

4. Bhuvana007

Bhuvana007 Silver IL'ite

Hearty thanks @vasumathy, @jaden!
    just taking it easy and keeping up the spirit!
    restricting myself from heavy lifting, otherwise following routine as usual.
    Let see what is God's plan...
    how much he gives us struggles, I believe that's for our own good!

1 person likes this.