Well known astrologers in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by arunk05, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Seema
    Am yet to experience!!! Hope all his predictions come true, eagerly waiting for it to happen:),how was your experience??

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

My experience was just astonishing I would say..
    The day I called him for the first time, without asking any questions, he answered my question. I had the blessing of speaking to him last night.
    I thanked him for all his guidance and predictions which have come true and asked him to reassure me about the prediction that is still yet to come true..and he did..

3. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Please call Jayanagar 4th "T" blk-Pattabhi Rama Temple - you can find this phone number on google (I have rechecked this).
    Even Art of Living classes are conducted in this temple(that could be a way of finding the phone number of this Rama Temple).

Once you contact the temple, ask for the astrologer that used to practice at the temple by the name "Venkata Krishna Shastry".

Let me know if you get stuck anywhere

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  4. vineetharanjith

vineetharanjith New IL'ite

Hi rharya,

Can you please provide the number/address of Shastryji. I am in urgent need to contact him as there are problems in my family life.

thanks a lot in advance for your help
    Vineetha

5. jmeena

jmeena New IL'ite

Do you still believe astrology when we keep hearing about lot of fake astrologers around?

6. rharya

rharya New IL'ite

Alright folks here is Shastrigi's address

7. rharya

rharya New IL'ite

People who have visited. Please post your feedback.

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meena,
    Welcome to IL..... for your query just like astrologers there are fake diamonds n pearls in market dont the people buy it n get duped wrt astrology people consult astrology nowadays only at times of duress a few words from unknown has power to rest their vacilating mind so whats wrong actually astrology is very powerful science only now not many are proficient.... in olden days british were appalled by its accuracy they wanted to learn its tricks but couldnt make head or tails of the complex calculation one has to use so they called it rubbish our people who has ears only for westerners started to say the same.....One by one our ancesters knowledge are being recognized....only those who have tasted it knows the taste not onlookers....

2 people like this.
  9. abc1234

abc1234 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please give me the number of the shashtri Ji as going through biggest problem of my life.....

thnxxx

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear abc,
    We cant share contact numbers in the post/thread. It is against the Forum etiquette.