Welcome home ~ new arrivals

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Angellic, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Welcome home ~ new arrivals

Life is made up of all unexpected happenings. No one is so brave enough, not getting disturbed with such moments. Unexpected bad events (even if it comes with warnings) are not welcomed but unexpected good events are always welcomed wholeheartedly…Well, this post reveals one such event. It’s all about the unexpected entry of the new arrivals to ma home sweet home on a very perfect day…

I was quite happy with my lord ganesha for blessing me with so much of happiness on this B’day. Maybe he did so, to drain away the pain that he gave, earlier this year... I owe my life to
    HIM who always set the stage of my life with all wonderful, exciting, and attimes challenging events. He, do test my patience in-between but ultimately ends up resulting in a happy moment to cherish…

As always, I was waiting for the day (ganesh chaturthi) & the most awaited day arrived without a bang …Nothing so especial till late evening…Me, my mom and my bro went to the temple. We were in a hurry to reach our place by 8 as its aarthi time in our place…But we were late and by the time we reach, aarthi was finished…I was quite upset and went back home with disappointment…

There came the unexpected cuties who took away my hard feelings. Urging for something since so long and then receiving it unexpectedly was such a pleasant moment…Well, no words can express the state of happiness that I felt at that moment. This sweet surprise made the day a remarkable one …

Looking at the new arrivals, I felt so very touched...All I was doing was thanking my lord ganesha (and my bro)
    :bowdown for such a lovely surprise…

I was expecting this new arrival since last year. But last year, ended up in disappointment as I didn't’t get them. My curiosity to have them began when I met one in my bestie’s place. I loved them. They were imitating my friend with their cute adorable tune… I was completely lost in them. So I too wanted something like that. I kept on torturing my bro and dad to get one for me. They too tried despite of their busy schedule but couldn't get the one I’m wishing for…my hard luck, I guess
    :cry:

Then on ganesh chaturthi, my elder bro surprised me with the new arrivals. Now let me tell you something about these tiny li’l creatures. They were quite innocent and looked like peace loving creatures for a couple of days in the beginning,
    but now they are the naughtiest of all…

Never keep quite esp at night when my bro does his night study, & me doing my reading…they start their cry to irritate us.
    :twisted: They learned the tactics of, how to irritate us, quite well. They too love my mom alot as she is the one who take a very good care of them…me and my bro do only disturbing job…whenever I’m home, its my duty to trouble them though just for fun…But deep inside my heart I love them to the core.

I wanted to name them something funny or unique, couldn't find any such name as such… so finally settled with Tweety-Tweeter… (my love birds)Tweeter-the naughtiest and tweety-the cutest. Many names were suggested to me by my friends (lucky, lucy, chico, tio, mitho, sweeto, Frankie, do do, to to, etc) but didn't feel
    :thumbsdownsatisfied with any so finally settled with Tweety & Tweeter…Now these tiny li’l creatures became a part of our home sweet home…:)

WP_20130909_019.jpg WP_20131206_003.jpg WP_20130922_002.jpg

Wanted to share this long back, couldn’t make it then…

Anyways, Thanks for reading…

PS: Please don't advice me to set them free ;)

With love,
    Angellic :)

7 people like this.

2. shinycalif

shinycalif Silver IL'ite

they look cute!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Angel.... Tweety and Tweeter are very very cute.

And this post is as sweet as them :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Thanks...
    :exactly:!! they are & naughty as well

5. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

hey thanks alot pd...:bowdown

6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Angellic,

I am so glad that you published the photographs Tweeter and Tweety. They are very cute. I am sure you are having fun with them every day and you look forward to coming home. Please make sure you teach them how to welcome people but never share a secret to anyone in front of them.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  7. zainabsarfraz

zainabsarfraz Platinum IL'ite

awwww soo cute they are, good you shared their pics :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

they are so cute Angellic.....
    teach them to speak, you will find on you tube how to teach these love birds.

1 person likes this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

@ Viswa sir...

Hope u r doing well...Thanks for ur fb
    :bowdown...Glad to receive one from u...

Yup, having great fun with my T-T...
    thinkingsmileyhmm, teaching : Not yet started...
    Secrets- I myself cant keep any secret
    :bonk...so wont expect them too ;-)..

10. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

thanks...:)