Weird....any inputs???

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wannabmommy, Feb 17, 2012.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

I've been noticing that for the past 3 cycles have been getting this unusual inner thigh pain. Can't call it a pain but some discomfort. Actually there is a ovulation kind of pain on the left side of the pelvis along with this thigh pain. To say precisely it is along the joint of the thigh & pelvis. I'm worried that it shoudn't be anything serious. It is there almost all the time before ovulation, before & after periods.

Has anyone found something like this before??? Have got a doctor's appointment next month but I'm kind of restless till then.

Any input on this is highly appreciated!!

Thanks!

2. pdarshini

pdarshini Silver IL'ite

Hi I get pain 2/3 days before my periods...I get pain in thighs and only my left leg...I always felt it as muscle weakness....when my periods start they just disappear.This is happening from many years....This is due to some chemicals that are released in our body during periods.Always better to consult a doctor.All are different...

3. wannabmommy

Thanks for replying pdarshini!

My prob is offlate this prob is there entire month and now I feel some wiggling feeling :( Ya will definately go to a doctor for this...but till then I'm restless...hope its nothing serious!!

4. wannabmommy

102 views & only 1 reply :(((

5. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Hi wannabmommy,

Are you on any kind of medication now? I did have pain like what you said in my last cycle. But it lasted only a little more than half a day. I saw our post here and googled it. Looks like there may be so many reasons for it. Anything ranging from over-exertion during the physical act trying to conceive or muscles pulled during exercising your inner thighs to Endometriosis or fibroids or cysts.

But don't try to diagnose it and get more tensed. Just wait for the doctor's appointment. If you can, try and pre-pone the same citing it as an emergency if the pain gets unbearable. I see you are from India, so you should be able to speed up the process.

6. wannabmommy

@ Tanoshii

Thanks for replying.Yes I too tried googling and it gave me weird results...hence the fear...not trying to dig into too much of the internet...as of now I'm out of town hence not able to see the doctor :((

7. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

If the pain is bearable, just wait for a little more time. And have you tried taking a home pregnancy test?? Just try it once to confirm. Some people do have their cycles even when they are pregnant. So just to rule out that possibility try a test. And do you have mid-cycle spotting?

8. wannabmommy

Ya the pain is bearable...so waiting to meet the doctor asap. OMG how did I not think of it...will take a HPT to confirm (thanks a ton!!!). Never had mid-cycle spotting till now.

1 person likes this.
  9. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi wannabmommy!

So did u take the test? I am so anxious to know the result!! My gut feeling says you will be giving us the good news soon!:exactly:

10. wannabmommy

Hi Mimosa,

I checked dear & it is negative!! However I superliked the way you sent me some positive vibes :)

How are things at your end???