1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight reduction pills / surgery

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by latamurali, Feb 11, 2012.

1. krishvish

krishvish New IL'ite

Hai,

Surgery - That too for weight reduction. See if you are really oooooooovvver weight and due to this some health issues are there then you can think of it. Otherwise iam really against it.

What we all need is immediate result we cant wait to reduce our weight. Even we gain our weight not in a single day. Due to our irregular diet and no physical activities for a period of time only we are putting weight. First we are all normal people and not celebrities or Cini Actress who wanted to reduce their weight in a short period of time. Moreover they have maids in home who prepare diet receipes (tasty way) and serve them. But for us we have to do regular cooking and diet food (that too only for us) in home. So what iam saying is each one have unique body nature, food habits, health issues and so on. We have to put a diet chart which is suitable for us and we can follow it regularly.

Slow and steady wins the race. We should follow a diet which is healthy, low fat, easy to prepare. The amazing thing is all the above qualities are in our Indian foods. All cereals, Raggi, Oats, spices, vegetables and fruits, butter milk all are good for our health. If you put a diet chart and follow it regularly with some physical activities definetly weight loss is not at all a big issue. Surgery and all not advisable since there is no surgery without side effects. Be confident and positive. Definetly it will work out.

Regards
    Sharu

2. AshaMurugesh

AshaMurugesh Bronze IL'ite

Hello all,

Diet is good to reduce weight. I have my own experience in this. I have gained 20 Kg when I was pregnant. After my delivery 10 kg reduced. But I ate more for mother feeding. So again gained 10 kg. There is no difference on my weight after my delivery. 20 kg remained same. So I was in the strict diet. No sugar, less oil, fruits, vegetable. When I find time I go to gym. So I have reduced the 20 kg. No pain, No gain. We have to give up something to get a good shape. It will be slow and steady.

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Thank you my dear friends........thanks for all your replies...even iam against all these....VERY SORRY FOR DELAYED REPLY

Asha, its really great...reducing 20kgs not a joke......keep going .....

Sharu, i too used to think in the same way as you replied,iam also following good diet.but consistency is not there with me....thats my bigggggggg drawback...let me follow striclty.thank you yaar.

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

DEar Swan.thank you for explaining in detail....

and my dear friend LS , iam fine dear w, how are you and kids....and thank you soooo much for detailed reply.....now my weight is 89......stopped my thyroid medicines .....going for walking only on weekdays......eating with caution....cant say iam not touching oil items , bakery items etc.....having control......but....like our ohter Ilties.....i cant do any exercise plan consistently......after doing that.feeling very tired, pain.....not able to do household chores....and feeling hungry nicely......oru velai kooda pasikama eruka matengaradhu...vela velaiku pasikaradhu......i used to wonder at people who say........iam not at all hungry.....etc.......andha varam nan vangindu varalai........but i know all these are excuses......definitely i will put all my efforts to my best and try to reduce my weight with God's blessings.....THANK YOU LS DEARIE