Wedding shopping in bangalore for silk sares and good tailor to stritch wedding blous

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Nmk7, Jan 12, 2012.

Which city for shopping silk sarees

1. Bangalore

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Chennai

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Hyderabad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

Re: Wedding shopping in bangalore for silk sares and good tailor to stritch wedding b

HI mrudulatuty,

I will give you the number of another designer from whom i got my wedding blouses stitched. She does it beautifully.
    Her name is Roshni & you can visit her place discuss your requirements & place an order if you are satisfied.
    She stays in belandur

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
  2. Sowmyaraghu

Sowmyaraghu Gold IL'ite

Re: Wedding shopping in bangalore for silk sares and good tailor to stritch wedding b

hi Many ll prefer Kanchi for silk sarees. But u shld kw the shops well.
    In Bangalore U can visit Kanchi co thirumala in BVK Iyangar road, and Sudharshan Silks in Sheshadri Puram ( don't go for BVK Iyangar Branch plz). I bought sarees for my wedding in Both these shops thy r having very nice collections especially Kanchi co Thirumala. If interested PM me i'l gv u full details

3. minnivijay

minnivijay New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Meenakshi from Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore and we are also organizing exhibitions in different apartments in Bangalore under the name of Sense Your Style.

You can send a private message to me with your email address and then we can discuss further on this.

Thanks,
    Meenakshi

4. srisidmom

srisidmom New IL'ite

Hello swetha,

Can you please give me the designer Roshini number too

Thanks,
    Suma

5. reemam123

reemam123 New IL'ite

Chickpet wont ever be in my recommendation... though they have many sarees,thequality is very very bad plus all sarees looks the same. For your wedding the saree must be unique... Try Angadi in Jayanagar (about 45 mins drive from Indiranagar). They are perfect... unique collections and great prices. Their kanjeevarams are the best I have ever seen.
    happy wedding shopping!

6. chaitrachaitu

chaitrachaitu Silver IL'ite

hi mridula,you can find all pure kanchi and fancy sarees in jayshanker saree palace near lalbagh,a very good collections of sarees which has a wide range to choose

7. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

you can also check nallis and kalamandir, jayanagar