Wedding shopping in bangalore for silk sares and good tailor to stritch wedding blous

Discussion in 'Karnataka' started by Nmk7, Jan 12, 2012.

Which city for shopping silk sarees

1. Bangalore

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Chennai

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Hyderabad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nmk7

Nmk7 New IL'ite

I am staying in bangalore from one year but dont know shops here for saree or chudidar , now i want to know for wedding sarees bangalore hyderabad or chennai which is better incase of bangalore which shops i have to visit , please suggests , i stay near indirangar so i want to know who stricth blouses perfectly

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012

2. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Re: Wedding shopping in bangalore for silk sares and good tailor to stritch wedding b

I think Chennai is much better comparing these two places.

3. Chemara

Chemara New IL'ite

Re: Wedding shopping in bangalore for silk sares and good tailor to stritch wedding b

hi,

you can shop for silk sarees in chickpet and sudarshan silks, nalli silks. but in chickpet you'll find lot of shops but you should know bargaing. In chickpet you'll find kanchee society tats a goodone. for stitching blouse you will find many in basaveshwarnagar, there is a boutique called virgo in mahalakshmi layout , you can check with them as well. for sandals you shop in commercial street

4. Chemara

Chemara New IL'ite

in kanchee you can go for shopping tat to in prakash silks you will find awesome collections bcoz i did there i know your wavelength bcoz i married very recently so try wat ever i gave piece of info ..
    hope this help u...:thumbsup

5. Nmk7

Nmk7 New IL'ite

Hi thanks for reply

I want 2 for wedding time so will kanchi is better option or bangalore alsp will get i want som other sarees in fancy for pre an post wedding formalities. Pl suggest

Who is best tailor in bangalore near indiranagar

6. Nmk7

Nmk7 New IL'ite

hi thanks,

now i want to decide wether to go chennai or kanchi ,in case of kanchi from other threads i found praskash silks, babusha anna society but some body wrote that praksh silks quality is not good and they use copper instead of silver.

since many shops will be there in chennai and they will not use pure zari,silver , we should nt be introuble after all goign there. which shops will sell pure silver pattu sarees please suggest.

incase of chennai pothys is good option i feel , since they sell pure silver silk sarees we can assure them and ofcourse cost willbe high when compare to kanchi , but some others telling pothys will be in high rush this time

7. mridulatuty

mridulatuty New IL'ite

Hi,

Chickpet for sarees ,Commercial street for salwars ,jwelleries and other accessories..Factory outlet marathahalli..

8. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Hi!
    try Deepam for fancy stuff-dress and also saris .They have good collection.If you are at present in Bangalore there is a fantastic WEAVES exhibition on saris and dress materials going on in Karnataka Chitra kala parishat which is saris from all over india and is good.Check it out!!!

9. swethareddy86

swethareddy86 Silver IL'ite

shrushti boutique in Indiranagar is good, i am not sure of the exact address, as the shop is relocated . i got all my blouses stitched there for my sisters wedding.

10. mridulatuty

mridulatuty New IL'ite

Hi Swetha,

Could you please give the relocated address if you get and also how much do they charge for a blouse(designer)