1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ways to irritate In Laws who are irritating u.....

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rams22, Apr 24, 2013.

1. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

Im taking the opportunity of starting this thread which is useful for many suffering DIL's who can't tolerate the manipulative, cunning, crooked, irritating.......it goes on!!!:rotfl........ IN LAWS:clap

I thank our friend Bubblygirl for inspiring me to the idea of "how to irritate MIL's".....bubbly you should and must give your valuable suggestions here....... we are waiting!!!

Everybody please share what ideas u get to irritate ur MIL's.....
    someday they may be very useful to our friends who are suffering:drowning.....

24 people like this.

2. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

The BESSST way to irritate your MIL is to act SUPER HAPPY with life. She would go bonkers, because no MIL can see her DIL being happy :)
    Another way I try to irritate her -
    me and DH work in same office. So in the middle of a conversation between MIL and DH, I 'hijack' him with some office topics - where she cant give her 'valuable' comments. I'll drag the conversation to some topic that she absolutely cant understand - like Computers, internet,facebook,english movies ..She'll hang around for sometime and then just sulk and go away :)

3. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

hmmm
    1.when mil calls you out never reply till the count exceeds minimum 10 times, then go and ask was someone screaming?
    2.Always get up late on sundays!
    3.when mil is planning a weekend book movie tickets and go out with dh
    4.Always go and lock the bedroom door infront of mil!
    wow i feel like satan!

4. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

Hahaha bubbly ur so cool the above points wat u have said 2, 3 and 4 which i do almost everytime but without knowing that it will irritate my MIL wow..........u know its just 1 year from my wedding im transforming from being naive to intelligent bahu....

gauri what u have said is 100% true they cant see us being happy......
    from past few days i started being and acting very happy infront of her i can see her face.... its getting on her nerves.....

5. bubblygal

bubblygal Platinum IL'ite

happy transformation!

2 people like this.
  6. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

another point im remembering now.....

If you buy anything for urself and go home as usual their eyes will be preying on the shopping bags they think that we will go and show them first....
    i did the same mistake in my newly married days showing and explaining each an everything to her.....its a big mistake....

from next time whenever i bought anything i didnt show her simply ill go straight to my bedroom and keep the bags and come out calmly even if she asks what is it ill say nothing just some things i bought for myself.....and do not care to answer her next question.....that really irritates her she tries very hard to find out wats in that bag.....

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  7. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

One valuable lesson I have learnt is if you dont stand up for yourself, you will continue to be put down and treated like dirt! So keep going! :)

I just thought of another way I usually irritate my MIL - I praise HER SIL (My MIL's brother's wife-whom she absolutely hates). I just make comments like 'Oh aunty cooks so well..' or 'Aunty is so beautiful' :) She'll make a long face and wont react ! hee hee.

8. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

Ya since im reading the posts in IL i filled with positive energy....
    before i used be so desperate and crying all the time thinking why i made my life hell:cry: and bang!!!!!!:thumbsup there comes the valuable suggestions from friends here it totally changed my life i made my mind like a mirror now....
    if some one behaves nice with me ill reciprocate the same and any one does naatakbaazi with me ill give them a lesson...... im implementing some tips in case of my IL"s mainly MIL who is sooooo mean and always tries to taunt me....

Reallly as bubbly said im feeling like a satan the DEVIL DAUGHTER IN LAW!!!:twisted:

15 people like this.
  9. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

very interesting post i loved it a lot vil-plume.gif MIL wow vil-super.gif

I cook those stuff chef-anim-chef-cook-food-smiley-emoticon-000273-facebook.gif which my FIL love and get his FB in front of my MIL for which she will get angry and gur at me........

When MIL want to hide some thing from FIL we should revel it and say oh sorry i was telling some thing else and then see how will she look like index.jpg

If any of her relatives come we have to say we have some urgent work at office and go out so that all the work will be done by her and we should come late and show our tiredness.

4 people like this.
  10. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

thank u sarada.....:)

i hope we will get some good entertainment as well as tips to survive in jungle called INLAW'S HOUSE......

im getting very excited and laughing alot reading the posts now this made my day!!!!

5 people like this.