Ways to deal with the 2WW!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by wannabmommy, Dec 8, 2011.

1. wannabmommy

wannabmommy Silver IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I guess the most difficult part in TTC is the 2WW. Just wanted to brainstorm on ways to divert ourselves in the 2WW because I feel like going mad and crazily looking for slightest symptoms and surfing the internet forever only find tht whatever u do u "GOTTA WAIT". Why not come up with some ways to divert ourselves???

This is what I think we can do:

1) Go out for shopping (at least window shopping) by not straining ourselves much.

2) Cook good food and try new things

3) Listen to loads of music

4) Watch funny movies

5) Exercise a bit and rest a lot

6) Catch up on hobbies.

7) Stop visiting preg forums too often ( this is a challenge to me!)

Plz pour in ur thoughts!!!

2. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

3. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

That's true it is so difficult to stop browsing about symptoms and TTC forums during 2WW. I have been fooled several times on tracking these symptoms. Though I am at my work I think alot about this..

Thanks for posting the tips wannabmommy and 27csweetangel.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice suggestions dear! 7th point will fit to me as well!
    I don't have any different suggestions beyond this... Just try to have a stress free 2WW. Positive attitude will do the good. Also shouldn't track the symptoms until its really as positive outcome!
    Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

5. priyasakhi

priyasakhi New IL'ite

Hey Ladies,

My 2 cents here it is for you ! I just started off on TTC just 4 months back and initially my 2ww would be all about browsing the internet for symptoms etc etc and now its like I've finished reading all articles on TTC, symptoms etc so I am slowly refraining from it these days but hard to completely avoid it.

I however found one thing interesting to do that is being interactive on IL !! :) answering questions, pouring in suggestions and giving tips n opinions from what we have read. This gives me a sense of pride and I feel yea I am able to help people out there with the little I know. So best is don't read much just start writing and speaking. This would make you think creatively and make you feel great !!!

Hope you guys find this interesting !!!