1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Watson

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Sep 2, 2017.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra surprised to see my name in the category of classical Language poems.Thanks for honouring me.There are many more people who write exemplary well and the one whom i want to mention is none other than our @GoogleGlass .He writes and reply in many forums.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi,

Please go ahead and honor those two even if they are MIA. I can't thank you enough for mentioning Shanvy. I knew I missed one of the categories originally and now I know it is @Shanvy's health conscious recipes. I wanted to have her under separate category of "healthy recipes".

Viswa

jskls likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

@Gauri03,

It is an honor to be included as "Puzzle Maker" among the elite Neurites. Others may have different people in mind for each one of those categories as so many ILites quality for all three categories.

Viswa

Gauri03 likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Periamma,

Thank you for mentioning @GoogleGlass as part of the Classic Language Poet" category. I am not a regular visitors and hence I would have missed a few. GG is a floater and he can be found in many categories including "Unique Snippets".

Viswa

periamma and jskls like this.
  5. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra
    When I first read the title, I thought you're going to write about Sherlock Holmes' Dr. Watson.
    Never did I think IBM Watson was going to be this thread's hero.

Thank you for the recognition.

Professor. Education and job counselor and guide - @sokanasanah

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  6. Viswamitra

Dear Kamala,

You are welcome and you deserve all three recognition. You are the best person to mention Soka's name in this thread even though he stays as far away as possible from any recognition. He is a great guide for many of us here in IL and his students must be super excited to attend his classes. If he conducts long-distance coaching on any subject, I will enroll. :)

Viswa

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    kkrish likes this.
  7. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswa Sir- I was surprised to see my name being mentioned. I see this as your affection towards me and also feel honored. Very happy for all of us who keep writing in Tamil Poem Section including some new ILites. I am sure this would be a motivation for all of us to write more. Thank you :) .

Having said all of this, according to me, the real Watson (or rather the Sherlock himself) of the Tamil (Classical Language) Poetry Section would be @saidevo whose depth and command over the language is so beautiful . ( He seems to be inactive nowadays in IL)

8. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

What-san, the person to ask questions, sounds Japanese.

kaniths and Viswamitra like this.
  9. Viswamitra

Thank you for educating me about @saidevo's command over the language. Everyone who posts in the poetry section have unique talent. I have read many of yours' and RGS' poems. You are truly a serious talent in writing excellent Tamil poems.

Viswa

10. Viswamitra

@Nonya,

The one which explains what deserves the title San at the end. :)

Viswa