1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Watson

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Sep 2, 2017.

1. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

OK, I had to look this person up and learned that she's an actress - a famous fillum-iShtar. What's this about interviews? Why are they interesting (non-filmi?)? Links please?
    And if one had to watch (or attempt to watch) only one film with her in it, as an experiment, which one would that be?
    I haven't the foggiest about what is being referred to here! Where, where, where is this joyful thread? What's the "Monday-Fast" thread? What's the "thread unto them" started by whom? The founder of what?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Archanaanchan likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

I think no justice will be done if we do not mention those Watsons, who are always there cheering for you. While there are many, the three people who come to mind right now are @shyamala1234 , @girvani and @Scorpio707 . They are always there reading, cheering and giving feedbacks. My writing would mean nothing if other ILs didn't relate what I am speaking.

I will fill in more as and when I get the names :)

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Interviews: google 'Kangana Ranaut Aap ki Adalat interview'. and "Kangana teams up with AIB to expose casual sexism in Bollywood." Not including the links itself as it will show up as videos and distract. She is an outspoken actress who made it in Bollywood without a star parent.
    Are you done watching a list Gauri gave you long ago in Neurons Puzzle after a Bollywood related puzzle? It included Gangs of Wasseypur and more. : ) Kangana - her most known movie is Queen. I also liked a much older movie "LIfe in a Metro" but that had many actors sharing the screen.

Monday Fast for Shivji

sokanasanah likes this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I have another one for @Gauri03 - My best mentor here (for life skills especially), with a patience that even the universe can't match with! #respect. : )

Viswamitra, Gauri03 and jskls like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Was surprised to see my name Meri pyari Rihana in this thread as I had not given feedback. Glad to know my posts bring peace. Thank dear .know

6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Vijima! Nan dan firstu! :p

^^ this was you! :blush:

iyerviji likes this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Srama
    You made me feel humble. The amount of knowledge I am learning in this platform and the wamness I am getting from you all is immense. I am ever grateful for that. I am not a good writer or a orator but I am a voracious reader. Many times I need to read some post upteen time to sink in. Nevertheless I enjoy and thank you all

Vani

Srama and kaniths like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

kaniths likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sabitha,

Thank you for visiting this thread. What an excellent suggestion for those who are cheerleaders encouraging the writers to write more and more. @shyamala1234 has been a constant contributor all my threads for years. Without her presence, I used to feel a vacuum. @girvani, one of my favorite ILs is extraordinary in her responses. She is so humble but very loaded in her knowledge. @Scorpio707 is a great contributor in her own rights. You are right on target in awarding Watson to all three of them. Please do visit as and when you have new names.

Viswa

Srama and girvani like this.