1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Watermelon for Beautiful Skin

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by radhikashinde91, Aug 11, 2014.

1. radhikashinde91

radhikashinde91 Senior IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I would like share some fruits give beautiful skin and Hydrated body in the summer season.

Beautiful Skin.jpg

Watermelon is beneficial to your skin and incorporating this sweet and subtly crunchy fruit in your regular diet and beauty regime can prove to be a boon for your beauty needs.

Benefit for Skin :

• Watermelon is an excellent source of anti-oxidants. Thus, it aids to fight the free radicals which are considered responsible for the occurrence of age-spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Watermelon is efficient in preventing your skin from these damages.
    • Watermelon is loaded with Vitamin A that assists to reduce the size of pores on your skin and consequently, minimize excessive secretion of oil.
    • The calorie content of watermelon is low and therefore, eating this fruit keeps you in shape.
    • Watermelon has moisturizing properties that boosts the moistness of your skin.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Excellent information.
    thanx for sharing

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

That's amazing information! I am a big watermelon lover...and now it males me crave for me at this time when its not in seasonwaitingsmiley

4. Stephanie08

Stephanie08 Bronze IL'ite

I love eating watermelon during summer because it is so refreshing and delicious. It is also good for summer parties, I used to make watermelon smoothies for my family and they love it. Watermelon can be also infused in water to add some taste. It will keep your body hydrated.