1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Water purifier

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by chandrakiran, Apr 5, 2016.

1. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

I live in Chennai and we get metro water in the place I live for most of the year. During summers this gets supplemented with Tanker water.
    For drinking purposes, it has been Can water all these years. But i want to switch to a good water purifier.
    Those living in Chennai, please suggest which water purifier is good. please provide Brand name and model.
    There are so many models available in each brand, it gets confusing on what actually we need.
    Thanks!
    Chandra

2. TanyaYadav

TanyaYadav New IL'ite

Hi,

I would recommend Voltas Water Purifier. I have been using it at our apartment and it is really working good. It has RO+UV purifier and it also cleans up the dust and solid particles from the water. The purifier keeps all minerals in the water and doesnt remove it. It's main advantage is that it can pure above 50L of pure water for our whole apartment. I would recommend you to give it a try!

3. Reshma13

Reshma13 Bronze IL'ite

I bought pureit marvella ro+ uv.. the water is soft and tastes good compared to my earlier aquaguard. I dint find much difference in customer service. Though there are many positive reviews on their customer service I dint find it up to the mark.