1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

"Waste it or WAIST it!"

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by amihere, Feb 18, 2013.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

I give one cheat day a week and still I had more sweets this time.I had chocolate on tuesday and told myself "Thats it" for the week.No more cheat days aka no more sweets/snacks. But I had a gulab jamun the very next day thus robbing myself the chance of something I was eyeing for gifting (me).Yes,there is an excuse that I could say "that the meals I took had the sweet and its not my fault".But it is, it's my fault that I didnt tell the server "No sweets please" and its my fault that I had it and didnt waste it.(Reminding myself of the line "waste it or waist it"). Now I feel bad for breaking the rule, not only because I lost the opportunity to buy something for me but also because my stomach wasnt happy with what I ate that noon. I was feeling guilty for the sweet and that inturn made my stomach feel not so happy with the meal.

So now I have come up with a new idea of making me stick to my rules. Whenever I walk near an isle of snacks or sweets or junk goodies or whenever I get a sweet served with my meals I would imagine my stomach with a frown. I cant hurt my body and I cant make it unhappy since a sweet/snack is not worth it.So hopefully I will keep away from those.A week from here I shall let you know how my new trick is working for me.

So guys "Waste it or waist it" and constantly find new tricks to eat healthy(especialy if you are having your lunch in office daily).